tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So from what i can tell im missing sam and lexxx gym Sam and emily private dance and sam and alexa together at prom

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
There is no Sam and Alexa together at the prom.
The private dances scenes are the scenes in the hot tube.
Alright you said to ignore the girls i know you can ignore lexxx during the call and Emily during movie night but where can you do it to sam?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Alright you said to ignore the girls i know you can ignore lexxx during the call and Emily during movie night but where can you do it to sam?
You need to try to refuse to have sex with them in the Christmas Event, not in the time loop. To access the christmas Event again, you need to choose to replay it in the gallery.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I think there should be an option to skip all the scenes we've already seen and by that I don't mean speeding through it, it's frustrating to repeat the same stuff over and over again just to see if there is some new content...
I tried hard to explore what's new but I ended up on the cuckold path every single time I honestly just gave up, reading walkthroughs or downloading mods to unlock new content isn't the way a game should be played.

Reactions: hunt005

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I think there should be an option to skip all the scenes we've already seen and by that I don't mean speeding through it, it's frustrating to repeat the same stuff over and over again just to see if there is some new content...
I tried hard to explore what's new but I ended up on the cuckold path every single time I honestly just gave up, reading walkthroughs or downloading mods to unlock new content isn't the way a game should be played.
Well speaking of the way the game should be played, it should be played by someone who has never played it playing version 1.0. However, developing this game by myself takes time. So I am releasing updates as I finish them (like many other devs on this site). I try to keep in mind how much content needs to be repeated, and create fresh paths for returning players whenever possible. But I am still working towards a more complete 1.0 version, and have to keep the big picture in mind.

Reactions: hunt005 and Drafox

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
This looks good. So what kind of NTR does this have Netrare or Netori ?
You're too technical for me to give a straight answer.
The NTR currently in game is: the milf sucks the villain's cock, you can choose to see or not see the scene but the milf sucks the villain cock regardeless, it's metaphysical because multivers, time travel, etc.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes