neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
specifically which ones?
EDIT: my bad, I was using 0.6 version save, still cant seem to trigger the gym one again tho

the 2 new ones,
corruption 1: day 2 malvin gets hacked
corruption 2: lexx gym bj

I see them in the gallery, can replay them from there but cant seem get them in game again.
unless they are a 1 time thing / need VERY specific triggers that I somehow got lucky with.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
EDIT: my bad, I was using 0.6 version save, still cant seem to trigger the gym one again tho

the 2 new ones,
corruption 1: day 2 malvin gets hacked
corruption 2: lexx gym bj

I see them in the gallery, can replay them from there but cant seem get them in game again.
unless they are a 1 time thing / need VERY specific triggers that I somehow got lucky with.
Nice, you did find an error! So the way its set now is that zlexcorrupt has to ==2 for the scene. This is bad cuz when it goes to 3 it no longer ==2. which removes the option. So ive fixed that now to >=2 so the scene will be available if lexcorrupt is greater than or equal to 2. Thanks!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: neithernor

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Reactions to 0.7.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Been looking forward to this review all day! As always super helpful! You must have noticed a steep drop in spelling errors, I've been working hard to clean up loose ends. The fading code is great, I will be using that! And the portrait catches are great to find, cuz they can easily be missed.

I was totally on the fence about the mysterious call being repeated or not. I think not is the way to go, just a one time thing. Perhaps the same for melvins plot reveal with the lightning? On the fence about that as well.

I really appreciate the feedback on the individual scenes. Always lets me know how much of my intent came through. (Also to have people focused on some of the good stuff, not just what they hate about the game :p) Just gonna keep improving the game until next update, and thanks for taking the time to write that out!

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
Save Game with Gallery Fully Unlocked
[Version 0.6.1b Compatible]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save File:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
Workupload

The day after tomorrow is my birthday, it would be my birthday present if someone updates this gallery.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
1 scene and 1 thophy i cant figure out
when and how do i get private dance form emily and sam
how do you get lexxx's zetta corruption to 2

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
As someone who's not a fan of NTR, but can't really get the best out of my curiosity and completionism, I think the scene was done as well as it could. You really have to go out of your way to see it, and if you do end up there, there's really no one to blame but yourself. And was done in a way that doesnt degrade the character, which is my main concern whenever devs add an NTR route to an existing character.

The Sam booty remake as just fire. Meiko's scenes just opens so many possibilities, I can't wait to see more of her. Best tits in the game. However, I think both the Alexa sub 2 prom scene and the headquarters scene would have really benefitted from a "back end view". The camera angles could have been chosen a bit better there.

As for Jessica, I don't know what to say, how do these women keep getting thiccer?

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes