Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Can't figure out how to get the bailey movie night event, the gallery shows I got all of her cam calls, but the movie night only has options for go with Alexa, go alone, or not
Alexa makes you call her and invite her over the day before, though I don't know exactly what the trigger is for that. But you need to be focusing on the previous day, not the movie night itself.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That was a very good update :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a quick question though ; if I make a separate save for the corruption choices, will that impact a save where I did not ? I saw some variables of NTR activating in my non-NTR save :unsure: (ntremilychoice=1 for example)

Bravo and thanks to Llamamann

Reactions: Llamamann
Jul 19, 2017
Congrats on the update Llamamann!

So, what's generally happen in the next one? Emily prom level 2? Or too much les points will end up girls turning mc into a girl too? That would make a nice event or maybe for a alternate prom :D

Also any new Amazone R&D in the pipelines I'm curious?

just anything on your mind that you can share, will be appreciated :p

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
This game could be going on forever i mean things like the santa christmas world special could even be entire side storys in the big game, with special girls or costumes, maybe a sidestory about beeing on a farm, the milking of the girls or them milking you if you are more into femdom is kinda always a nice thing, maybe a videogame world that would let us meet famous girls from games or cosplay yeah that could work i mean if we alredy have a starwars fan girl kinda lol she could do an Ahsoka Cosplay, Alien Spaceship could also be a side story... or maybe a psychedelic trip, my point is this game concept could become giant.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
can not wait to see all the good stuff that will come in the future maybe a scene there the girls take a bath in cum or some sexual eduction in school since we have a school in this to have them fuck infront of a class could be hot whatever there i still kinda hope for monstergirls, since monstergirl island seems to get no updates monstergirl fans need some new good 3d stuff with magical spiders witches and that kind of stuff, whatever no matter what you are into this game has it, makes me a bit sad to see it is version 7.2 does that mean it is almost finished, we need more, this is to good, lol, so yeah good game, seen a lot of people complain about the femdom… i mean it is optional, you do not have to play it, a funny game just a good time.

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
Save Game with Gallery Fully Unlocked
[Version 0.6.1b Compatible]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save File:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
Workupload
Pls Update unlocker to corrent ver. of the game thx

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
Man, LLama i´m really grateful that you work constantly on this game, hopefully more people would get to play, great update.

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Got some teasers up on the discord, next update well underway. If you want to vote on scenes for the next update, the polls will be open next month for Special Members+ (higher tiers take part in smaller voting pools)

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I wanted to know if it is already possible to progress the story or the rival still continues to fuck the MC's mother in the infinite loop, the game is good but the infinite loop is crap, like it was 6 or 7 updates (I don't know if the last one progressed) without progressing the story always ends at the end of the dance where the rival manages to fuck the mother and you go back to the beginning again.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes