pc999

Nov 3, 2017
Hello,

This is a great game with tons of great humor, funny geek references, gorgeous models, and an incredible animation work. The expressions and the timing of the scenes is what really sells each event for me, be it for the comedic or sexy factor. I really enjoyed that the repetitive nature of a game that has to be played several times in order to get all the options is embedded in the plot of the game itself, so instead of loading a previous save every time, I just have to keep going forward and I'll eventually see all that I'm missing (with the exception of the events in the light and dark routes, for obvious reasons). Anyway, this has been a very entertaining experience and one of the most rounded up games I have seen so far.

About the last update, I am really enjoying all the additions and where the plot is going, but I'm a little lost regarding on how to trigger the new scene with Meiko and Emily on the third night. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
How do you figure the MC is taking a back seat role when he's in the vast majority of the scenes and always get's first action with the girls? Man you haven't played the game and making judgement calls from one scene You knicked off the gallery mod.

My only complaint with the game is the Gallery/ Replay scenes for the MC turn into the trophy pics when you click on the thumbnail.

Llamamann, please consider making the trophy pics a separate option and let the replay scenes for MC be just them. Unless I'm missing something.
All of MC's scenes are in the other girl's galleries. The trophies are extras

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Gallery will be accessible once per day before calibration. It is still canonical in the story. #thellamalistens

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
OMG this game never stops getting better! I love that whenever I play it is a different experience, the decisions do have an impact unlike other election games, I hope it continues to branch out with more and more options!

So far my favorite scenes are the ones with Sam doing squats, Emily wrestling, Lexxx in the gym and obviously, all of Amazon Alexa, by far the best content.

What I feel is still missing is that we still don't have scenes of Lexxx flexing her muscles, posing like a bodybuilder, that beautiful and worked body deserves it, at most we have a pose in the gallery.

How about we eventually have some arm wrestling? with these girls a lot could be achieved, especially if muscle growth happens with these girls hahaha anything is possible :love:

1655701016002.png

Reactions: burke5 and Zefki

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Love the animations and curvy female models, but lack of sex sounds and moans. Also I do not like the idea of same content to be repeated in order to get more scenes and actions unlocked.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
After playing it love the game so far, I am having trouble with getting Emily's Zeta Lesbian though, so far not triggering even on my fifth run. Also is there more Bailey? I got her video chat and movie night, so just checking.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
uh what save? game is 2 minutes old there is no save and a save before the crash wouldnt indicate what went wrong
a stack trace OR a save he said. You may not have a save but if the game crashes a traceback.txt file is generated in the game install directory.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
After playing it love the game so far, I am having trouble with getting Emily's Zeta Lesbian though, so far not triggering even on my fifth run. Also is there more Bailey? I got her video chat and movie night, so just checking.
You can't do it yet. Gallery show all scenes you can get in current version.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
uh what save? game is 2 minutes old there is no save and a save before the crash wouldnt indicate what went wrong
The only way for you to know that a save wouldn't indicate what went wrong is if you already know what's going wrong. If you know that, why not say so instead of just 'it crash lol'?

Reactions: Llamamann

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Been trying for a while to unlock the new Meiko scene, it's not happening. Hint doesn't seem to mean anything. Anyone know how to unlock it?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Been trying for a while to unlock the new Meiko scene, it's not happening. Hint doesn't seem to mean anything. Anyone know how to unlock it?
Do you mean that ?
From change log :
Poll scenes:
Bailey scene
Meiko scene
Lexxx scene

If that so, I think the "poll scenes" is just an achivement in the MC gallery and it's Bailey/Meiko/Alexa (and not Lexxx) but I might be wrong.

Edit : do you mean that scene :
1655740083113.png

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes