loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I was just asking, not doubting you. That was back when I had planned to put ntr in an expansion pack. But things change.

I posted here, and on my supporter sites that I was having a poll regarding this topic.

Currently the plan is for any ntr content to be optional and clearly marked. So it works for everyone: those who want to see that content can, those who don’t, won’t have to. It’s a perfect system.
Ok I will be direct, is the game going to be more swinging or directly ntr? that is, the MC will share the girls (in threesomes or with a friend) but he will not be a humiliated cuckold who loses them, or he will be ntr (he does not like girls to be touched and "loses" them), I think that the problem of the great majority with this is that the MC ends up becoming the secondary character of his own story and in the end the one who has the least fun with the girls and that in the end those "avoidable" scenes is content that is lost for the most.

EDIT
Ok I already saw the scene in question:
1.- Yes, it is ntr at 100%.
2.- It is avoidable (I think, I saw it directly in the gallery).
3.- It's only 1 scene and nothing else.

We'll just have to wait and see if this doesn't turn into another game that starts without an ntr only to be filled with it later.

P.S. Llamamann you are completely free to put the content you want in your game but if this is going to end as ntr better be clear with the public, however, if it's just a couple of "extra" scenes I don't think they will hurt, take into account that downloading a game to be "avoiding" most of the sex scenes is simply pointless.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Ok I will be direct, is the game going to be more swinging or directly ntr? that is, the MC will share the girls (in threesomes or with a friend) but he will not be a humiliated cuckold who loses them, or he will be ntr (he does not like girls to be touched and "loses" them), I think that the problem of the great majority with this is that the MC ends up becoming the secondary character of his own story and in the end the one who has the least fun with the girls and that in the end those "avoidable" scenes is content that is lost for the most.
man oh man, there is one scene out of like what, 70? (i haven't counted) but no its just something to add some spice to the game. Give you some consequences. I want to have some sharing scenes down the road, cuz a little 2 on 1 action would be fun as well.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

EDIT

We'll just have to wait and see if this doesn't turn into another game that starts without an ntr only to be filled with it later.

P.S. Llamamann you are completely free to put the content you want in your game but if this is going to end as ntr better be clear with the public, however, if it's just a couple of "extra" scenes I don't think they will hurt, take into account that downloading a game to be "avoiding" most of the sex scenes is simply pointless.
P.S. I don't need to declare anything. I'm making what I want to make. And people can support that or not. Mind you I get a ton of feedback from supporters on discord and polling, ask any of them how active I am there (hell I take input from this site too). But being asked to clearly define every intention I have with my game is ridiculous. I can change my mind, shift focus, or do anything else I want, cuz I don't feel like trying to create something within the confines of other people's expectations. Supporters will come if they like what they see, and leave if they don't. I'll stand by my track record thus far, and there are quite a few others who seem to as well.

aleaxs

Sep 2, 2017
I am long time fan of this game. This update is best so far. Awesome scenes, great humor... And Emily... superb as always. I wonder if bikini tryon scene with the three girls together will be back in the game...

Reactions: Llamamann

obibobi

May 10, 2017
What I was worried about seems to becoming true. Vision or not even on a first playthrough skipping through content multiple times is a bit of a chore, coming back, I just couldn't bring myself to do it, I saw almost none of the new content. I get the impression that the people who enjoyed the latest update the most use a save to bypass "playing" the game, which is perfectly understandable.

There's also the matter of a sense of continuation. Instead of individual content spread out over existing content, a block of content, individual time lines, like the Christmas update, would work better

no one here

May 15, 2017
I have some questions
1.does the corruption stat matter is it only for ntr
2.i cant raise the zeta lesbian stat for Emily can we do that yet ?

DaturaDesire

Sep 18, 2020
So happy to hear there will be sharing.

The NTR was hot. Would be cool to have a ntr blackmail/corruption path without mind control.
For example, in one timeline MC get recorded for jacking off and MC mom have to do something to not get video released.

The Dev seem active, open minded and not afraid to commit to his vision of the game. This game will turn out great.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Wow this game needs more attention. Maybe write one of these adult game youtubers to show your game it is a good promotion kinda how i found most games and this site. You know like i think you deserve a place on that list. Epic game
adult game youtubers...youtubers...any tubers:FacePalm:
please, god, we need ww3, or at lest a big juicy comet, asap:HideThePain:

rle68

May 28, 2017
game crashes right after video call from melvin before whoever comes in the door new start everything.. fuck it ill wait till another update

Reactions: TheHighlander

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018

EDIT

How do you figure the MC is taking a back seat role when he's in the vast majority of the scenes and always get's first action with the girls? Man you haven't played the game and making judgement calls from one scene You knicked off the gallery mod.

My only complaint with the game is the Gallery/ Replay scenes for the MC turn into the trophy pics when you click on the thumbnail.

Llamamann, please consider making the trophy pics a separate option and let the replay scenes for MC be just them. Unless I'm missing something.

Reactions: Bob Jewl
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes