Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I don't think there's anything wrong with taking the plot seriously, if there's more than the bare minimum there. But yeah, complaining because the rules of time travel aren't the same as they are in some other fiction you like is retarded.
Originally I was expecting the time travel to work differently, I was expecting the changes to be internal to our guy and the world around him to remain the same, and what we've got has mostly been the opposite. But while I still hope that we will be seeing some changes to our guy's attitude as well as the "zetas" the girls have, you don't see me bitching about it.
For sure. I still do my best to keep the rules of the world consistent. Because I want people to play with a suspension of disbelief.

but if I was drawing a dragon you can’t come up to me and say “ThAtS nOt WhAt DrAgOnS lOoK lIke”. They aren’t real and neither is this

Reactions: CircaAD

exter

May 29, 2017
I don't think there's anything wrong with taking the plot seriously, if there's more than the bare minimum there.
Thats a fair point.
Originally I was expecting the time travel to work differently, I was expecting the changes to be internal to our guy and the world around him to remain the same, and what we've got has mostly been the opposite. But while I still hope that we will be seeing some changes to our guy's attitude as well as the "zetas" the girls have, you don't see me bitching about it.
I think our guy forgetting what happened is a nice twist, since in most time travel storys the time traveler themselfs dont forget but the world around them does. So, seeing how the main character deals with these different situations as himself makes it kinda interesting. What i mean with "himself" is that he did not grow and is still the same character as at the start of the story. But then again, you could argue that the "be confident" option at the very beginning of each loop and the appearnce of new options throughout, kind of suggests that he is changing, even though he did forget what happened.

Reactions: Llamamann

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
probably right. they cant be serious, cuz that would be retarded.
Never disrespected you in any way and was just trying to figure out the logic behind your thinking, your game is great not gonna lie, but jumping to insults? Just forget about the question and keep the good work i guess...

ChampsHD

Oct 9, 2020
This is a fucking good game bro, renders are amazing and DAMN man that Lexxx is actually now in my list of things i will pre-order with no second thoughts, pls add more content with her. Wish you good luck bro

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
Guys, what is the hot squad? can't get it. I've played a new game, i think i have everything at gallery but nothing mentioning a hot squad.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Guys, what is the hot squad? can't get it. I've played a new game, i think i have everything at gallery but nothing mentioning a hot squad.
They’re the cheerleaders. Instead of running home and trying to remember, talk to Bailey. One would show up after each loop. Also Jessica is introduced that way as well.

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
They’re the cheerleaders. Instead of running home and trying to remember, talk to Bailey. One would show up after each loop. Also Jessica is introduced that way as well.
I've used all options on Bailey on every restart, the only cheerleader scene I had is taking Steph home and she and sam talk about cheerleading and Steph get cloth but nothing more, maybe I'm missing something?

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
I've used all options on Bailey on every restart, the only cheerleader scene I had is taking Steph home and she and sam talk about cheerleading and Steph get cloth but nothing more, maybe I'm missing something?
There is a trophy for meeting all the hot squad members right?

Are Ashley and Daphne available in your gallery? Steph should be available since you seen her.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Llamamann Great update I have to confess that It is very difficult to figure out your logic.......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

just my 4 cents to it
continuing with confessions, I was kind of sceptic with the added futa content but great compliment, altough im not a fan of it I enjoyed it it was well presented enjoyable for somone how is not turned on by it Kudos
Looking in exitement forward to more misschief with Alexa and whole gang !
Oh, saw that somebody asked for the old Cyberpunk renders, respecting your decision mi opinion on this topic if it is not to much of a hassle, to include them as well as the Calculator renders, there were good (not perfect) just a loud thougt i wanted to share.
Thanks for the great Update !

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
There is a trophy for meeting all the hot squad members right?

Are Ashley and Daphne available in your gallery? Steph should be available since you seen her.
yes they are, but, how do you see the thropy? does it have a scene or what? Sorry for asking this things jajaja

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
yes they are, but, how do you see the thropy? does it have a scene or what? Sorry for asking this things jajaja
You see the trophies when you click on the main character in the gallery. They are just special renders for completing an achievement

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2020
When I do that it will crash my game and give me this message in a "traceback.txt" :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/timewarp.rpy", line 970, in script
call screen gallery_alexa
ScriptError: could not find label 'replay_d5alexa3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexBot 0.8.0a
Tue Sep 6 13:04:34 2022

What do I do?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
When I do that it will crash my game and give me this message in a "traceback.txt" :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexBot 0.8.0a
Tue Sep 6 13:04:34 2022

What do I do?
I just checked and there is no issues with that jump and label. so download the game from the official link?

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
That's... exactly what I said? Except that it's not really "avoidable" in the sense that there's no way to actually avoid it happening, only to avoid you seeing it. Melvin always mind-controls one of the girls and gets them basically naked, with is probably enough to trigger people who dislike "NTR" even if they never fuck him or whatever.
1662485304924.png
Above is not optional, so if you dont like it, dont play (y)
for me it came as a surprise cause people here told me its completely optional.

Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes