NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
I will admit I just skipped through my first time through but with this new update I decided to read through and I found it actually engaging and funny.

Now the only thing I'm gonna ask, Are the rest of the cast besides Emily, Sam and Alexa gonna get the same amount of scenes as them? I didn't really care about any of the secondary cast but Steph is just a treat and I would have been ok with Bailey not getting much spotlight but now that there is another good choice in the secondary cast I would feel bad for begging for more Steph and not her.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I will admit I just skipped through my first time through but with this new update I decided to read through and I found it actually engaging and funny.

Now the only thing I'm gonna ask, Are the rest of the cast besides Emily, Sam and Alexa gonna get the same amount of scenes as them? I didn't really care about any of the secondary cast but Steph is just a treat and I would have been ok with Bailey not getting much spotlight but now that there is another good choice in the secondary cast I would feel bad for begging for more Steph and not her.
Side characters get progressed via supporter voting. 3 new side character scenes each update, supporters select who gets them.

Reactions: xapican

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Grammar is fun, but horrible grammar is funnererer. :)
"Without you, you are timeline will cease to exist."
It's pretty funny sounding when you realize what an apostrophe is actually for in this word.

lolz.png

Reactions: MrDL
Jul 19, 2017
Side characters get progressed via supporter voting. 3 new side character scenes each update, supporters select who gets them.
When will any of the side characters be like "Oh what's this box?" and then just walks into it, and then MC chooses what happens? Just waiting for that moment :D should work for all of them!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Can't spot it in the replay section of either character involved but I'll have a proper look later
It would probably help if you said which scene you can't find. There are at least five scenes in the laundry room. They are in Alexa's, Emily's, or Sam's gallery depending on which ones you are looking for.

Reactions: Llamamann

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Was not expecting the time travel loop plot. Interesting how the protagonist forgets things so as to not go crazy with the memories of hundreds of timelines. Quite curious twist.

Well back to playing later. (y) :p

Reactions: Llamamann

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I should add, sorry im not the first writer/theoretical physicist/quantum mechanist to figure out paradox free time travel. my bad.
Unfortunately none of us here are geniuses like Sheldon Cooper :KEK:
Anyways, like most of us I didn't come here for Grade A grammar (and spelling) or a Christopher Nolan type of story
Yes I primarily play this game for the nudity. Omg, what a shocker :WutFace:

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes