RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Yes it is avoidable. Just admit to Alexa your too scared and wimpy to go into your room after prom.
Hey mate, I've found a repeatable bug in a normal playthrough. Funny thing is, it's literally my first playthrough and I was just choosing options based on how I liked their outcome. Wasn't even trying to find bugs or nothin', swear! I thought maybe the bug was because I was saving and reloading, so I deleted all savs in both game save and appdata save and replayed in one go, but the bug still happened. The choices were: Read Terms > Independent > Calculator > Calibrate Her > Dive In > You Got This > Ready > Sure > Help > Never > Error when all three walk into the time machine. This is the bugreport:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/timewarp.rpy", line 167, in script
    if skiptimewarp == 0:
  File "game/timewarp.rpy", line 167, in <module>
    if skiptimewarp == 0:
NameError: name 'skiptimewarp' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if skiptimewarp == 0:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if skiptimewarp == 0:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexBot 0.8.0a
Wed Sep  7 04:59:01 2022
Sorry 'bout giving you troublesome extra work out of nowhere like this. Thanks for the awesome game though, and I hope that you have an absolutely wonderful week ahead despite this mate! : )

Reactions: Llamamann

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
It would probably help if you said which scene you can't find. There are at least five scenes in the laundry room. They are in Alexa's, Emily's, or Sam's gallery depending on which ones you are looking for.
Emily looking like she is stuck in the washing machine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Llamamann

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
how i get the christmas scene?
If you've already done it then it is in the MC's scene viewer, if you haven't already done it, just keep looping I guess. I think you'll eventually start it rather than being back at school like usual.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If you've already done it then it is in the MC's scene viewer, if you haven't already done it, just keep looping I guess. I think you'll eventually start it rather than being back at school like usual.
It happened during my third time looping back through time. No idea if there were other variables.

Reactions: xapican

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey mate, I've found a repeatable bug in a normal playthrough. Funny thing is, it's literally my first playthrough and I was just choosing options based on how I liked their outcome. Wasn't even trying to find bugs or nothin', swear! I thought maybe the bug was because I was saving and reloading, so I deleted all savs in both game save and appdata save and replayed in one go, but the bug still happened. The choices were: Read Terms > Independent > Calculator > Calibrate Her > Dive In > You Got This > Ready > Sure > Help > Never > Error when all three walk into the time machine. This is the bugreport:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if skiptimewarp == 0:
    if skiptimewarp == 0:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if skiptimewarp == 0:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if skiptimewarp == 0:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexBot 0.8.0a
Wed Sep  7 04:59:01 2022
Sorry 'bout giving you troublesome extra work out of nowhere like this. Thanks for the awesome game though, and I hope that you have an absolutely wonderful week ahead despite this mate! : )
Sweet, easy fix. I’m always happy to find stuff. Glad you’re enjoying the game!

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Thank you! And yes, the detention is all the content for Jessica for now. All the side character stories will primarily be progressed via supporter voting (three scenes between them all each update).
If not a top secret, what kind of personality is Jessica planned to be from the lewd standpoint? Or what are her sexual inclinations?
I sense some femdom vibes from her in that detention scene :HideThePain:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
friend mom is mussing at gallery preview?
Most of the side characters are revealed by trying ask out bailey at school. previous bailey progress has been reset. side characters will unlock in the gallery as you meet them at school

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
How does one unlock the first Melvin scene? think that is the only one I am missing. Also Miss Booba, (fatty's mom) and Steph are great additions to the game. Steph is super wholesome and vice principle fatty's mom is thicker than a milkshake also like the new face on the leader of the hot squad A++.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes