Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
any more up to date guides? im like 90% sure i finished .7 but now that I'm in 8 i have no clue what to do to progress.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
I would suggest to use the gallery as a guide and complete the missing 0.7scenes and the new ones from 0.8. If you follow the instructions there you should be able to unlock all the new stuff, this is easier (and more satisfying to hunt the scenes in my opinion) than a standard walkthrough/guide

Reactions: xapican

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I would suggest to use the gallery as a guide and complete the missing 0.7scenes and the new ones from 0.8. If you follow the instructions there you should be able to unlock all the new stuff, this is easier (and more satisfying to hunt the scenes in my opinion) than a standard walkthrough/guide
I was in need of a little help but your comment has already done it for me thank you very much I will do that now. ;)

Reactions: xapican

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Sweet, easy fix. I’m always happy to find stuff. Glad you’re enjoying the game!
Nice! Will the fix be patched directly into 9.0 or an interim bugfix 8.0b version? If it's the former Imma keep going with different paths for general exploration, if it's the latter Imma just wait and then keep crafting my personal perfect path. Asking 'cuz I like making a personal route on my first playthrough as my own head-canon and then check all the other content slowly after that, but that's just me personal preference. Cheers mate, and wish you a spiffin' day! :)

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Nice! Will the fix be patched directly into 9.0 or an interim bugfix 8.0b version? If it's the former Imma keep going with different paths for general exploration, if it's the latter Imma just wait and then keep crafting my personal perfect path. Asking 'cuz I like making a personal route on my first playthrough as my own head-canon and then check all the other content slowly after that, but that's just me personal preference. Cheers mate, and wish you a spiffin' day! :)
Not trying to spoil you but this Game has a rather unique replay function, just keep playing ;)

• Wow
Reactions: RedRoajs1

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Wow, I can't remember the last time one of these 3d renpy Visual Novel style games grabbed me like this! I've been actually reading dialogue and trying to unlock everything...I think it's mostly because of Sam/Sister she is perfect :love:

Now if only I could understand the walkthrough lol

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes