yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I just realized the dialogue during the spin cycle scene was the lyrics from Salt and Peppa "Push It" and laughed my ass off, well done.

• Haha
Reactions: Llamamann

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I unlocked the NTR scenes and still didn't see Melvin's gallery.

View attachment 2031220
You gotta scroll to the right my dude. I know it's alittle confusing, but you can either click hold and push it over or click the scroller wheel on your mouse and roll your wheel. It took me until version 8 to figure out the last bit lol
You'll also see the gallerys for all the other characters as well.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
You gotta scroll to the right my dude. I know it's alittle confusing, but you can either click hold and push it over or click the scroller wheel on your mouse and roll your wheel. It took me until version 8 to figure out the last bit lol
You'll also see the gallerys for all the other characters as well.
I know I can scroll to the right, but there is still no Melvin's gallery haha.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
I know I can scroll to the right, but there is still no Melvin's gallery haha.
I had the same issue but I could unlock the Melvin figure in the end:
  • I didn't prank him and ignored his call
  • met up with him in the tub
  • chose the special surprise from obedient Alexa.
I guess the latter two choices are crucial.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 08Hanbo

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I had the same issue but I could unlock the Melvin figure in the end:
  • I didn't prank him and ignored his call
  • met up with him in the tub
  • chose the special surprise from obedient Alexa.
I guess the latter two choices are crucial.
Does this unlock the first scene? cause that seems to be the only one I am missing.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Ok, turns out that, yes, I was avoiding the NTR scene so I missed the Melvin scene.

I wanted to ask if the corruption zetas are important to the story (like if you have to raise those to continue the story or if those pile up for a bad ending) but considering that you can skip the scene alltogether to not see the girl cuddling up to melvin a NTR scene is probably not going to be pivotal scene on the story.

Reactions: CircaAD

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Ok, turns out that, yes, I was avoiding the NTR scene so I missed the Melvin scene.

I wanted to ask if the corruption zetas are important to the story (like if you have to raise those to continue the story or if those pile up for a bad ending) but considering that you can skip the scene alltogether to not see the girl cuddling up to melvin a NTR scene is probably not going to be pivotal scene on the story.
No its optional. My goal with this game is just to open doors to the player, but not shut any depending on your choices. Like if you choose dom Alexa, that doesn't lock out sub Alexa, you just also have to go down that path if you want both. Same thing for the NTR scenes, doesn't lock anything out

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021

In your case, you should probably just focus on the corruption zeta for Lexxx to detach her from Melvin

Reactions: CircaAD

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
In your case, you should probably just focus on the corruption zeta for Lexxx to detach her from Melvin
Fuck that, completinist for life!!! When the game is out on 1.0, no but really I don't consider the games here "games" most of the time so completionist instincts don't kick in but this game is so compelling that yeah I would watch those just because.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes