xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Having trouble figuring out how to unlock the VR option for the gadgets choice. Any tips?
Happens on the Loops you have to raise affinity with the respective character Emily or Sam not sure if u need Zeta lvl.
at least that happend to me (the VR option was unlocked since I had a high number of Loops in this update i mean)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Happens on the Loops you have to raise affinity with the respective character Emily or Sam not sure if u need Zeta lvl.
at least that happend to me (the VR option was unlocked since I had a high number of Loops in this update i mean)
I'm several loops in. And Emily has Zeta Level 1 in all three stats. Alexa has Zeta level 2 in all three stats. Not sure which trigger I'm missing.

Also not sure how to unlock Lexxx's second Corruption level.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I remember skipping this game so much because of the title but man do I regret that. I recall the last time playing it before this update for hours and being thoroughly satisfied.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
You know how there's a 0.6 walkthrough on the front page that tells you exactly what scene causes what score changes, does anyone have a more up to date one of those because it works really god damn well with the hint system.

ygjhttt

Dec 24, 2018
i think that should actually be day 3. and currently it is coded to only trigger on loop 3, so that it only plays once. but that doesnt help returning players who are on higher loops. SoooOOOoooOOOooo... congrats you found a bug!

Ill fix this for the next update. for now, you can console command game = 3 and on day 3 it will trigger

OR

start a new game, play to day 3, loop 3 and it will unlock the scene in all your gallery saves. keep in mind you still need lexxx corruption zeta of at least one
what the fxxk,i found a bug?:sneaky:

peregrin

Jul 27, 2018
Hi, may I ask what is the best routes/choices? I'm tired of so many loops. WT don't help too much. There is a competition against Melvin where I can win? Maybe her mother! Can I have some calibrations options to improve Alexa against Lexx? The idea is interested but the plot is like a puzzle where I need to visit every location to see some images. Graphic is very nice.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hi, may I ask what is the best routes/choices? I'm tired of so many loops. WT don't help too much. There is a competition against Melvin where I can win? Maybe her mother! Can I have some calibrations options to improve Alexa against Lexx? The idea is interested but the plot is like a puzzle where I need to visit every location to see some images. Graphic is very nice.
Breathe my friend. Breathe. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Protagonist and Alexa are trapped in a time loop until they figure out how to stop Penguim... i mean Melvin. So the only way to see the changed/extra scenes is to keep playing the loop. That will unlock the zeta stats that influence characters between timelines.
So yeah the walkthrough is not really much help in this game.

stubzy123

Aug 2, 2018
any sign of the walkthrough being updated? coming back to this after a while with no idea how to progress the new content

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
any sign of the walkthrough being updated? coming back to this after a while with no idea how to progress the new content
The rule for progression is to get as much affinity with a character as you can by doing g scenes with them. 4 affinity points and you can take them to prom. If you take them to prom you solidify that affinity into an affinity zeta, which persists through loops.

the most difficult scenes to get require affinity zeta level one, and 4 affinity from the current loop.

this will become more intuitive as more zeta levels are built into the game.

4 affinity + prom = affinity zeta level 1
4 affinity + prom2 = affinity zeta level 2
And so on…

multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/timewarp.rpy", line 186, in script
if skiptimewarp ==0:
File "game/timewarp.rpy", line 186, in <module>
if skiptimewarp ==0:
NameError: name 'skiptimewarp' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if skiptimewarp ==0:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if skiptimewarp ==0:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexBot 0.8.0a
Sun Sep 11 20:19:47 2022

Please Fix

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
if skiptimewarp ==0:
if skiptimewarp ==0:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if skiptimewarp ==0:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if skiptimewarp ==0:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexBot 0.8.0a
Sun Sep 11 20:19:47 2022

Please Fix
For now load a different save, ill take a look at it

Last edited: