Biceptual

May 21, 2018
Are there going to be any more VR scenes? I just thought of one where, if Ashley has been over for a movie, Emily/Mom might choose an Ashley VR file because she wants to teach her some manners, but Sam comes in and gets the treatment. Maybe +1 Lesbian for both.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Ok, the patch is not working, but since you can input relationships manually, who's supposed to be whom?

on an unrelated note... this is the stuff of nightmares
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally I see a huge difference, but to each their own lol.

I can’t look at the female protagonist in Dog Days of Summer without seeing Michael Jackson.

Edit: Also Emily = mom, and Sam = sister is the *cough* hypothetically “intended” setup =)

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Seems like a lot of content for only 944 mb. Is it compressed or something? I haven't played it yet but from all the comments it seems like a lot of content. Also is there good amount of sex scenes yet. Trying to decide if i want to play now or wait for more content. How many hours of game play does it have so far?

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Seems like a lot of content for only 944 mb. Is it compressed or something? I haven't played it yet but from all the comments it seems like a lot of content. Also is there good amount of sex scenes yet. Trying to decide if i want to play now or wait for more content. How many hours of game play does it have so far?
This game is only 944 mb?! I didn't even notice!

I also prefer to hold off on trying out new games until after the build up segments are far enough along for the good stuff/payoff content to start. I just completed a playthrough the other day, and imo there's enough content there where it's worth starting and checking out. Not sure on the hour count. It took me a few days to get through. So I don't think you'll be disappointed at least =)

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, there's a fair bit of stuff, too many games have needlessly inflated/uncompressed files for the amount content they contain.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Does this unlock the first scene? cause that seems to be the only one I am missing.
The first scene in the Melvin gallery can get unlocked on time circle 4 (replay 3). Try to not trigger Meiko's lesbian scene with Emily at the very end of day 3. To avoid triggering it in v.0.8.0 you need to meet at least one of the following conditions:
  1. Emily's zeta lesbian = 0
  2. You didn't join Meiko and Emily in the gym on your previous runs

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2018
Got to be one of the best games I played yet. Seeing the different possibilities is awesome. The futa scene with the mom was hot, was kinda hoping there'd be an option to make her keep it. That'd be cool as hell if that was added in the next update or if there is more futa scenes.

Reactions: Llamamann

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
What happened to the graphics? Earlier screenshots had some of the girls looking semi-normal right? They all look like super bimbos now. What's up with that?
MILF used to be one of the hottest I've seen with her model, like in the banner, now she just looks gross. :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: Limited20

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
What happened to the graphics? Earlier screenshots had some of the girls looking semi-normal right? They all look like super bimbos now. What's up with that?
MILF used to be one of the hottest I've seen with her model, like in the banner, now she just looks gross. :cry:
Other than the fact that the model hasn't changed, the hyper-feminine aesthetic is specifically why I really like the women in this game as opposed to 90 percent of the uncanny valley content on the website.

You would think with the sheer deluge of games on this site, people wouldn't jump onto the threads of erotica specifically made for a different audience and go "I don't like fetish!"

Admittedly I feel there is space to express some milder perspectives on what type of content in the game you would enjoy verses personal disinterest, or the general direction you would like to see it take (keeping in mind that the people financially supporting the game and the devs creative vision comes first), but it still baffles me how people seem to specifically click on things they vehemently dislike, instead of just understanding that kink is unique for different audiences.

There is room for criticism of art or character modelling, but when something is clearly intentional, it's weird to me that people still get fussy over it.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
There is room for criticism of art or character modelling, but when something is clearly intentional, it's weird to me that people still get fussy over it.
My complaint wasn't about whether it was intentional or not, it was about that they didn't used to look that way. You can see the MILF in the banner looks pretty dramatically different from her current screenshots. This game used to be on my watch list cause the girls looked semi-normal and quite attractive. The don't anymore, mostly because the super exaggerated bimbo faces were added at a later release.
Since the Dev has gone into EpicLust territory with the bimboficatin, it has gone from a game that I thought I could enjoy, to one I can't imagine I'd enjoy. That's sad to me. :cry:
I know there are lots of folks who enjoy it. EpicLust has quite a few supporters, and Doll House and Doll City are real games. I don't begrudge them their enjoyment, just sorry I can't participate.

This is how MILF Quinn used to look, she doesn't anymore. Sexbot-MILF-Quinn.png

Last edited:

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
This is how MILF Quinn used to look, she doesn't anymore.
To be quite honest I can't see any difference in any of the screens, although I do appreciate the clarification.

Sorry if it seemed like I was singling you out too much, I'm mostly just airing something I find annoying on multiple threads I encounter.

I haven't tried Epic, partly insofar as the protagonist looks a bit creepy in his games at a glance. The Doll kinetic novels are pretty much a massive mess, barely functional code stringing together dissonant renders with a huge eyesore of a protagonist, broken low quality writing, and virtually nothing of substance. They essentially seem to merely be a delivery mechanism for the artist to post their renders with no coherence.

It also leans further into elements of the kink I'm not a personal fan of; exploitation, degradation, domination, treating the women as "lesser". I don't really have an easy shorthand for it, perhaps "objectification" in its literal, rather than non-literal sense, since I am a fan of the fantastical hyper feminine aesthetic.

The point I'm trying to get to is that as far as I'm aware, there isn't a lot of media that covers this niche, or is particularly high quality or well written. So it's generally a kink I would enjoy seeing more of, if only so that we get games, written stories, or videos of genuine high quality, since it isn't very represented.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The point I'm trying to get to is that as far as I'm aware, there isn't a lot of media that covers this niche, or is particularly high quality or well written.
Well written and high quality are always very nice bonuses to followers of certain kinks. I feel that way about Power Vacuum. Though obviously a parody, its writing, and quality scenes elevate it higher than the vast majority of incest games. If this game is the equivalent of that for bimbo fans, that would make it a rare gem. ;)

Reactions: ashrana88

Cendash

May 30, 2021
Good, funny, sexy game. however:

Due to the nature of the game flow, it would be really helpful to have a counter next to the choices. After a few time loops I cannot remember which responses I have used before, especially since I have restarted the game.

I would also strongly prefer being able to access the gallery at any time, instead of just when the time loop resets.
It is hard to remember what scenes I was aiming to unlock when I just play a few minutes at a time. It seems to me I would have to take notes to remember the choices to unlock many scenes. There is no way I am going to put that much work into playing.

Reactions: Jaxter

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You can easily hold CTRL and know which choices you already did, so long as you don't use the preference option to skip unseen text.
But if you don't want to play the game there is nothing anyone can do.

[...]
This is how MILF Quinn used to look, she doesn't anymore.
[...]
I don't see any difference, Emily looks the same to me. Any body modification is temporary as Alexa said.
The only changes brought by the zeta stats is that the characters started getting more direct in their sexual advances in the next loop. Which included flirting and the way they dress up.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
You got the gallery access, the global zeta and the in-loop counter stats for every girl, every day, during the Alexa calibration choices, just need to select the "show me what I got until here", or smth like that, I don't remember exactly.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
I noted a bunch of amendments to the in-game story design in v.0.8.0

Major observations:
  1. Movie night on Day 2 is no longer available on Game 0 (the first timeloop). Llamamann, is it on purpose or an oversight in the scripts? It seems to have made the condition "if game >=1" for the menu choice "Not this time" redundant, as the entire movie event is missing on Game 0. Same is true of the menu choice "Ask Emily to cuddle".
  2. Melvin Scene #2 (the former Lexxx Scene #10) on Day 6 right before the prom no longer re-appears on further loops other than Game 0 due to the value "if game ==0". Is it also on purpose or an oversight?
  3. Veronica's call to Melvin on Game 3: he mentions getting pegged by Lexxx even if this event didn't happen (Lexxx's corruption zeta = 0, which means Melvin never got pranked). Oversight? IMHO, it looks more logical to lock this event onto the value "if zlexevent >=1".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be continued...

Reactions: xapican
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes