Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Right on. So does that let you resume the main gallery selection where you left off? Like you selected Meiko, viewed her scenes and when you coded back to the main you are still on Meiko

Reactions: Yukisyoma

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann Do you plan to do an ntr scene with Melvin/Alexa?
I’ll say nothing planned but I don’t know. If you consider any of this ‘ntr’ I’d say they were never your girl. But Alexa is your girl. So personally I’d consider that the most ntr thing that could happen AT THIS POINT of the game.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I’ll say nothing planned but I don’t know. If you consider any of this ‘ntr’ I’d say they were never your girl. But Alexa is your girl. So personally I’d consider that the most ntr thing that could happen AT THIS POINT of the game.
Really? How much do you know about NTR? Because the relationship that's being destroyed in NTR doesn't have to be romantic; mothers, sisters, and childhood friends are all classic NTR fodder. The NTR scenes could barely get more NTR if you tried.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Any update coming for the walkthrough?
The one on front page is for 0.6 and alot seems to have changed since then.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
The gallery is intended to be used as a walkthrough for the missing scenes. I suggest to go after each girl and complete the gallery by following the hints there. Not sure a classical walkthrough is very practical for this game...

Jul 19, 2017
Any plans of an event where MC invite Melvin and/or Steve over to trick them into the box to change them into hot girl versions of themselves or to other girls in the game (,maybe later it happens to all of them including MC for some girl on girl (on girl lol)?)

Or do you plan at least something similar, like complete transformation of (any) characters into others (already existing or new models) using the box or something else such as Amazone R&D :p ?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Really? How much do you know about NTR? Because the relationship that's being destroyed in NTR doesn't have to be romantic; mothers, sisters, and childhood friends are all classic NTR fodder. The NTR scenes could barely get more NTR if you tried.
Not much at all. Mostly focused on telling the story I want to tell, not defining what it is I've made

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Definitely feels like we've gotten out of the teasing phase of development with more activities happening with characters outside of Alexa. Now I would really like to see the MC get into a more active role in his life, even when you go down the "dominant" route it still feels like he's just thrust into situations out of his control. Seeing him doing something active or more assertively from his own choices and initiative instead of him accidently doing it or Alexa pushing. The MC is definitely getting W's but they're more accidental W's, now that were progressing in the story I'd like to see him start taking more on purpose W's. That would be nice to see and really show character progression from the MC.

Also now that we've been introduced to all of the Hot Squad, I want more. Especially from Steph and Daphne.

But yeah really enjoying the game and looking forward to future updates.

Mar 24, 2019
I would love a just a freestyle mode in which you can bang Alexa with multiple positions, options (like the twins or enlargement) etc. For both the submissive and dominant routes.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
You seem like the person to ask, what is the draw of NTR, what do you like about it?

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I would love a just a freestyle mode in which you can bang Alexa with multiple positions, options (like the twins or enlargement) etc. For both the submissive and dominant routes.
Well I'm not going to lie but I would also like something like this it would be nice to see different positions and different angles but the way the game is it is already perfect for me

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You seem like the person to ask, what is the draw of NTR, what do you like about it?
I don't like it. At all. I'm just aware of it. I've read a few hentai mangas where it's told from the third person, so it's basically just a corruption story, but from the first/second person? Nope. Not at all.

Reactions: ZWCook
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes