beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
This is great major #3 is definitely something I will fix. Nice catch. I’ll have to go through them in detail when I get some time.
I found one more plothole like that:
If our protagonist attends the prom with the giantess Alexa, he mentions his experience with her Amazonian rendition regardless of our choices during the 3D printer test on Day 5 of a current loop - as there is no reference to the "alexaamazonian" event in the file "prom_alexa.rpyc".​

Yet there are a few happenings without notifications on our stat points gain (the command "show screen notify_multiple"). I'll point them out a bit later.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I found one more plothole like that:
If our protagonist attends the prom with the giantess Alexa, he mentions his experience with her Amazonian rendition regardless of our choices during the 3D printer test on Day 5 of a current loop - as there is no reference to the "alexaamazonian" event in the file "prom_alexa.rpyc".​

Yet there are a few happenings without notifications on our stat points gain (the command "show screen notify_multiple"). I'll point them out a bit later.
Ok, cool. I will DM you about this

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I noted a bunch of amendments to the in-game story design in v.0.8.0

Major observations:
  1. Movie night on Day 2 is no longer available on Game 0 (the first timeloop). Llamamann, is it on purpose or an oversight in the scripts? It seems to have made the condition "if game >=1" for the menu choice "Not this time" redundant, as the entire movie event is missing on Game 0. Same is true of the menu choice "Ask Emily to cuddle".
  2. Melvin Scene #2 (the former Lexxx Scene #10) on Day 6 right before the prom no longer re-appears on further loops other than Game 0 due to the value "if game ==0". Is it also on purpose or an oversight?
  3. Veronica's call to Melvin on Game 3: he mentions getting pegged by Lexxx even if this event didn't happen (Lexxx's corruption zeta = 0, which means Melvin never got pranked). Oversight? IMHO, it looks more logical to lock this event onto the value "if zlexevent >=1".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be continued...
Just went through this in detail. most of this is intentional rework to make the story roll out the way i want. fixed a handful of things tho. thanks for the feedback!

May 6, 2021
hi! love your game love the models and expresions!, you should do something similar to the what if ? concept with alternative storys in the same world

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
hi! love your game love the models and expresions!, you should do something similar to the what if ? concept with alternative storys in the same world
thanks, but the entire story is a "what if" with limitless possibilities and alternate stories. I don't think I need to resort to something like that.

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
Hot damn, it's amazing how you can go into a game with zero expectations and come out with this high of an opinion of it. This game is ace. It's good to see a game with a healthy dose of kink and fetishes, which this game totally embraces. The renders are surprisingly good, the proportions are exaggerated and the models are bit on the bimbo side but it's all stylized enough it's not off putting. And I've always wanted to see a game that's really short but meant to be replayed to see all the different outcomes, which is like the whole crux of this game. I'm shocked this game has been under my radar until now, it's literally the exact kind of game I like and have wanted to see.

Nex_time

Aug 6, 2020
Only crash I've had with the game was in 0.7(I think)beta where gym Lexxx would cause a crash. If you get a crash log you can try posting it here and Llamamann might have a look at it.

Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes