Volta

Apr 27, 2017
how is the NTR content in this game? Is it repeatable?

Note:
- what I know so far is that NTR is avoidable. I am?
THE NTR is at the end of a particular loop, the story then restarts the loop with the aim of preventing the NTR basically. As such it is repeatable but there is a skip button that is well labelled that is quite useful for subsequent loops. plus i think that you can view it in the gallery, though i'm not sure.

The NTR is a motivator in the story and not a "feature" rather "saving" the girls is the reason that this game takes on a groundhog day type looping format.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

dirtytomming

Jun 18, 2019
So I removed my save folder, deleted the AppData and I still can't get the ??? scenes. I have practically finished the game (again) and don't have any ending scenes with her other than the original.

Can anyone send me a save of her first scene or something? Maybe that'll fix my game?

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Real quick. How do you even read the walkthrough attached on the 1st page? I don't understand it
The game have had some rework since that walkthrough was done.
So it´s useless now.

I´m hoping for a new version, but haven´t seen any yet. :-(

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't think we really need a walkthrough in this game. The cyclical nature of the time loops mean you can focus in one character each time, get their scenes and later in the next loop focus on someone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Teasers are up on Patreon and the Discord! Home stretch now, Sexbot 0.9 will be released in October*

*That's October of this year if any Milfy City fans have wandered over here during their wait

Last edited:

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I just found out the time traveling mechanic, what a unique concept....I have played quite a few VNs in this site, but this game really managed to surprise me in a totally different way....

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I just found out the time traveling mechanic, what a unique concept....I have played quite a few VNs in this site, but this game really managed to surprise me in a totally different way....
ahem time loop hunter, this is better though, by a quite a lot IMO.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Teasers are up on Patreon and the Discord! Home stretch now, Sexbot 0.9 will be released in October*

*That's October of this year if any Milfy City fans have wandered over here during their wait
So during my aniversary month. :p:p

ps: milfy city sucks. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017

So that means we can probably expect the 0.9 Public Release somewhere around November, correct?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
women with 50 kg breasts I'm really not a fan at all I'll pass.

bye bye
Maybe you can recomend some BWN* (Board With Nipples) games ?
*(literally translated from the german language BMW (Brett Mit Warzen) )

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes