Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Unable to unlock features in game that I should be unable to unlock. Very confused.

Examples: Day 3 Day time. Cyberpunk. Must have Sam Affinity Zeta Level 1 and Alexa Dominant Zeta Level 1.

I have Sam Affinity Zeta Level 2 and Alexia Dominant Zeta level 2, but I am unable to unlock.

Also Calculator says I must have Emily Affinity Zeta Level 1 and Alexa Submissive Zeta level 1

I have Emily Affinity Zeta Level 1 and 2 on Alexa Submissive Zeta level and cannot unlock.
thats weird, try:
Double check the stats screens, Alexa's progress was reset at some point. You may need to do her proms again
or
How old is your save? If it's really old, it might not work

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
I want to make sure I'm doing this correctly.

Day 2 - Daytime,
"what data have you collected so far?"

I click Alexa picture

Then go to a screen with Alexa on it in dress, followed by what appears to be small TV screens, some of these TV looking screens are blurred out.

And when I click two of the blurred screens they say

Cyberpunk. Must have Sam Affinity Zeta Level 1 and Alexa Dominant Zeta Level 1.

Also Calculator must have Emily Affinity Zeta Level 1 and Alexa Submissive Zeta level 1

This means these are locked? And I must have those credentials to unlock?

If Yes, then I have the credentials, also done proms multiple times and saves are brand new.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Also is this what is behind the locked screen the Alexa with long hair? As this is what I've never seen in the game the entire time I've played it?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Also is this what is behind the locked screen the Alexa with long hair? As this is what I've never seen in the game the entire time I've played it?
You need to unlock the scenes in game to see them in the gallery. Also that image is outdated. Where was that in the game? What version are you playing?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

I recorded my screen for 1 min 42 seconds. To show whats going on
Oh, well you are playing an unofficial browser port of the game, so i have no idea. You can download the official version on my Patreon

Reactions: oleollon

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
well, since this game could go on forever, the limits would be some where between {>0% to infinite}

I dont really know lol i want to make a lot more of this
Fair enough, though i honestly thought you'd have a set end point in mind, not that i have a problem with an indefinite supply of high quality content either.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Fair enough, though i honestly thought you'd have a set end point in mind, not that i have a problem with an indefinite supply of high quality content either.
Like we are coming up on the conclusion of part 1, but that doesn't mean all the part 1 content is finished. Cuz as side characters votes come in, they will get scenes in there. And there is still a lot of room for expansion on those scenes. The plan is to keep advancing the plot, and flushing out those scenes as well

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

I recorded my screen for 1 min 42 seconds. To show whats going on
Normally if you go in a new time loop with Sam and put Alexa on the requierd rout Dom or Submisive you should get that achievement
at least that happend to me when I did the new playtrough, it was kinda automatic

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
My god, this bring me so much memories.
the time when Alexa didnt change her hair and you could make your family dance in your room.
good time, but now is better.

Reactions: Llamamann

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
C'mon now. Why isn't the mom wearing an apron and yellow gloves?

At least make her a ginger

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
This game is Marvelous! The plot is decently original considering its not one of the 3 used in most games, the writing is on Point and the game has humor, not the chuckle to yourself type but actually 'lol'ing. The models are Fire bros, typically I'm more attracted to the fam in i-games but Bailey....O.M.F.G.

Only part I'd didn't love was keeping track of what scenes you've done and what actually 'ends' the version, seeing all the content? I've found it's easiest to see your progress each day via the option from Alexa and plan what you need to do according to the locked scene requirement you're after.

Keep up the AMAZING work !

Mar 6, 2021
Как будто мы подошли к завершению первой части, но это не значит, что весь контент первой части завершен. Потому что по мере поступления голосов за второстепенные эмоции они получают там. И в этих сценах еще много мест для расширения. План составлен в том, чтобы развивать сюжет и избавляться от этой сцены.

Mar 6, 2021
Мне очень нравится ваша задумка. И я хотел бы инвестировать в эту игру. Только я нахожусь в России. Как мне оплачивать членский взнос?

Reactions: xapican

Yukisyoma

Feb 16, 2019
Только я нахожусь в России. Как мне оплачивать членский взнос?
Лично не знаком с процессом оплаты Subscribestar из России, но нашёл вот такую статью о том, как это сделать:

Reactions: xapican

War_lord

Jun 30, 2018
IDK if this is a bug. but I have no music in game. I remember it used to have music.
Edit: reinstalled and now it's fine. IDK what happened there.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Llamamann

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
This game is Marvelous! The plot is decently original considering its not one of the 3 used in most games, the writing is on Point and the game has humor, not the chuckle to yourself type but actually 'lol'ing. The models are Fire bros, typically I'm more attracted to the fam in i-games but Bailey....O.M.F.G.

Only part I'd didn't love was keeping track of what scenes you've done and what actually 'ends' the version, seeing all the content? I've found it's easiest to see your progress each day via the option from Alexa and plan what you need to do according to the locked scene requirement you're after.

Keep up the AMAZING work !
Yes! Another one for team Bailey!

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes