mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
I've unlocked all the scenes in 0.9.6xxxmas but haven't run across an ending or "to be continued". Am I missing something?

Congratulations on a superb game by the way! Clever design and actually funny!

Last edited:

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
I've unlocked all the scenes in 0.9.6xxxmas but haven't run across an ending or "to be continued". Am I missing something?

If you have got all the scenes in the gallery then you are done the way the loop system works unlike with more linear games it does not make sense for each update to have its own set end point.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

I have had that credits scene in the past, but not this update. Finishing the gallery is everything for now

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Check out to vote for which character gets a strip set for Valentines Day Blackjack! All supports can vote (including $3 tier)

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I don't think she's even wired that way, "liking" someone. I think her relationship to the MC will be akin to the crocodile and Captain Hook : only in it for another bite :giggle:
Well, in that world - you have already mind control, aphrodisiac, corruptions via time jumps; having some love potion isnt far fetched. It seems that MC's action have a carry over effect to the past.

But hey i can be wrong. We all want MC to bang the sexy gals

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
Well, in that world - you have already mind control, aphrodisiac, corruptions via time jumps; having some love potion isnt far fetched. It seems that MC's action have a carry over effect to the past.

But hey i can be wrong. We all want MC to bang the sexy gals
he doesnt need love potion, just a science-enhaced Dick and sometime alone with her.
i think Ashley will fall for MC even without the giant dick, but only Llama knows

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes