lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
when will he appear here? this is a pirate forum and appears here before
When or if one of the Llamamann patrons wanted leak the update before the public release. Otherwise, it'll be here when Llamamann make the public release.

Oct 13, 2017
President Llamamann,
Question from "The Daily Dick",
Four part Question,
What are your long term goals for this game?
And what is your response to the accusation that Sexbot is a colorful, interesting, and fun game to play and that your properly giving the people what you want and do not take three months for a boob?
What are your thoughts on adding a bimbofication transformation?
Final question,is your name pronounced Llama Mann, or is it just mononym like prince?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
President Llamamann,
Question from "The Daily Dick",
Four part Question,
What are your long term goals for this game?
And what is your response to the accusation that Sexbot is a colorful, interesting, and fun game to play and that your properly giving the people what you want and do not take three months for a boob?
What are your thoughts on adding a bimbofication transformation?
Final question,is your name pronounced Llama Mann, or is it just mononym like prince?
Yes, you in the front row-

Long term goals if for Sexbot to be a massive game, with tons of wild sexy content, build on a solid foundation of cool story and sweet game mechanic

True

There will be more transformation coming in many forms, its one of the more interesting aspects of the game, and will be explored thoroughly

Mononym ;)

No more questions! This interview is over!

(nah ill answer more if you guys want)

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
Daaaaaaammn, Llama, this time you really went beyond with this update.

I love the super cool secret scene, i dont know how long you want this game to be but with this it has gone from great to epic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i want to say a lot more but i will wait until everybody get the game, dont want to ruin the experience

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Daaaaaaammn, Llama, this time you really went beyond with this update.

I love the super cool secret scene, i dont know how long you want this game to be but with this it has gone from great to epic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i want to say a lot more but i will wait until everybody get the game, dont want to ruin the experience
Haha awesome! Thank you! The is definitely to move in the direction of epic. 1.0 picks up right where you left off so i think its gonna be cool

Reactions: zimbono and Gab1
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes