m4gek1ng

Sep 22, 2020
Incest avoidable?
you can name characters and relationships, for example: Sam can be your sister but also your roommate...you could avoid alot of content with charakters you feel related to, don't know if you can skip all of it...

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Incest avoidable?
you can name characters and relationships, for example: Sam can be your sister but also your roommate...you could avoid alot of content with charakters you feel related to, don't know if you can skip all of it...
Most of the content with the sister is anal anyway. As long as it's anal, it doesn't really count.

• Haha
Reactions: krams_alfa and Wlms

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
The whole point of the story is to avoid NTR....
Hmmm.... Visibly not a proficient job at achieving it.... The halfwit achieves success in stealing OUR women in the conclusion of every cycle bar one.... and that singular exception that unlocks the alternative course of action including taking charge in ENDING the halfwit still had the wrongdoers stealing OUR women later in the finale.... WE call this an Illusion of choice....

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Play it and let us know, cause in my opinion ntr is skipable but not avoidable in this one.

seems to be a bit of both some is 100% avoidable others is just skipable, take the emily scene for example (takes her after prom). the first options to "i can't look" is the skipable option the next choice (side with him or just time warp out) is the avoidable option.

so the first part of that event happens no matter what so the "light touching" and us being told she's basically mind controlled but anything after that is up to the player if he jumps out of not

Tho one could argue depending on how timelines work in this game none of it is avoidable for example are we always in the same universe? or does each jump make a new one? if each jump makes a new one then NTR ALWAYS happens in the timeline we just left, because naturally that timeline keeps going on without the MC to stop anything since we jumped to a new one Lol

damias

Sep 13, 2020
yo...nione knows the themes for each character song name....a lot of them are amazing for small loops....woulnt mind having ashley theme as a ringtone for my phone i admit

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
This is so confusing.. how can I even access Ashley further events? She straight says that I need to go shopping with her, and then the event won't start and I have another evening at home. I tried to read walkthrough, and there are event counters, which are not show in game so.. does it mean I just need to keep repeating exactly the same previous events, when even dialogues won't change??

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
This is so confusing.. how can I even access Ashley further events? She straight says that I need to go shopping with her, and then the event won't start and I have another evening at home. I tried to read walkthrough, and there are event counters, which are not show in game so.. does it mean I just need to keep repeating exactly the same previous events, when even dialogues won't change??
do you have any mods or patches installed?

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
do you have any mods or patches installed?
No, nothing. Just vanilla game. I did have some older saves (from 0.7 I think?) but I also started completelly new game with 1.1.0. I tried to skip calibrations in day 3 and 4, also tried to start over with Ashley from the movie night 3 times already (I'm now in loop when teacher is introduced), and it always ends up with gym titjob, and ther is no option to go out in the evening day 4.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
No, nothing. Just vanilla game. I did have some older saves (from 0.7 I think?) but I also started completelly new game with 1.1.0. I tried to skip calibrations in day 3 and 4, also tried to start over with Ashley from the movie night 3 times already (I'm now in loop when teacher is introduced), and it always ends up with gym titjob, and ther is no option to go out in the evening day 4.
Ok, i figured it out. you need to be on loop 4 to unlock day 4 evening hangs, or have emily or sam to zeta 1. i just did a new game and found the same wall you did. i will probably look to change this for the next update. so just keep playing and it will resolve.
thanks!

edit: i have looked into it, and coded it much cleaner, so that you get day4 evening options as soon as they are logically available

Last edited:
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes