Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Tags say this has avoidable NTR, but the NTR is actually unavoidable?
Because this game implies Emily is the MC's mother, which means she got NTR'ed (and MC got cucked by his father) when she conceived him. I am so angry and I really want to discuss this in depth.

Also: love the game, please make more NTR scenes with mom
The answer is pretty simple. When Emily fucks her husband, our MC's father, she wasn't a LI to the protagonist... yet. So, hold your panties and take a deep breath. LOL.

Reactions: qwe123456rty

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Sexbot v1.1.x
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native low-fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Disclaimer: this game contained a lot of native animations with very low framerates (below 20 fps , sometimes even 8fps)
Although interpolation can be most of the time very effective, you might notice interpolation artifacts due to very-low fps vids used as inputs

Here are some examples of what you can expect ( ) :

Downloads: ; MEGA

I made a quick playthrough with my mod but I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will there be a video update for 1.2?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
What is NTR ?
I don't think you've had a serious answer yet. I believe it stands for "netorare", which is a Japanese term for what we once would have called cuckolding. So I believe someone else having a sexual situation with the hero's girl (or at least one of his girls, if he has more than one girl) without his consent.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
How do you get the final Mai scene? it says day 6 eveneing, which should be prom evening, but nothing i do seems to work. And there is nothing in the walkthrough.

Reactions: Plotteringpaper

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I took Meiko to a party 10 times, but this picture does not open (Everything else is open except this one.
do you enter the room or take the exit before entering? "skip this carefully crafted...etc etc. " or you enter with Alexa the room?
I recomend to enter you have a second oportunity to bail out to not see "ofensive, sensible" content.
1697475730922.png Is Emely at Corruption Zeta Level 1 ?

DrakTaron

Feb 2, 2021
do you enter the room or take the exit before entering? "skip this carefully crafted...etc etc. " or you enter with Alexa the room?
I recomend to enter you have a second oportunity to bail out to not see "ofensive, sensible" content.
View attachment 3010950 Is Emely at Corruption Zeta Level 1 ?
All conditions are met. I enter the room with Alex. but I don't get a new image(

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Sexbot v1.2.x
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native low-fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Disclaimer: this game contained a lot of native animations with very low framerates (below 20 fps , sometimes even 8fps)
Although interpolation can be most of the time very effective, you might notice interpolation artifacts due to very-low fps vids used as inputs

Here are some examples of what you can expect ( ) :

Downloads (1058 animations) : MEGA ; Pixeldrain

I made a quick playthrough with my mod but I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

Will there be a video update for 1.2?
yes, it's updated

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Congrats! You found a bug!

I'll post a fix on Patreon, SS and Discord
Sidenote, it's nice to see a dev respond in this way instead of the all-too-common backhanded reply of "Sounds like there's an error in your game/sounds like your game is corrupt" to which I groan and think, it's not "THEIR" game dumbass, it's your programming, take some ownership.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Pretty sure most people aren't into pegging and would be pretty off-put by it, myself included. It sounds like a fetish that'd only be put into a game where the dev is into it themselves.
Yeah, just like Devs who put dog sex and horses penis in pussy in their games, also only do that because 'they are into it themselves' , huh ? :poop:

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Yea I’m also super into turning myself into a giant purple dildo, banging my “teacher”, watching my buddy cuck me, sucking on feet, fisting buttholes, time traveling (of course) and getting pushed around at school by bullies.

Either im the single kinkiest individual on the planet, or this game is fictional and non-autobiographical
Damn, this is such a good conversation coming out of this statement :ROFLMAO:
Llamamann, you rule !

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Yeah, just like Devs who put dog sex and horses penis in pussy in their games, also only do that because 'they are into it themselves' , huh ? :poop:
Do you not think that there are dev's out there that are into beastiality? Sorry to burst your bubble, but almost every dev on here has some other interests that aren't vanilla.

Chummmmzs

Aug 20, 2020
I think you're reading WAY too much into the conversation and putting words into peoples mouths. No one said or implied in any way about needing to shame or negatively portray a fetish, and if they don't then they're into it. I think you've been interacting with twitter folks so much that you think that is the average persons default approach to conversations.

"If you don't denounce 'insert whatever nonsense here', then you must be a nazi/racist/sexist/homophobe/transphobe/etc."

^I think its seeing comments like this one on twitter that may have rotted your brain a little.
In fact, nobody said anything about shaming, at all, before you did in that post there...

Projecting much?

You're going pretty far on a ledge to make an argument here, based on a thing that you say happened, but upon inspection, it never did...

Cool it, yo.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes