Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
In fact, nobody said anything about shaming, at all, before you did in that post there...

Projecting much?

You're going pretty far on a ledge to make an argument here, based on a thing that you say happened, but upon inspection, it never did...

Cool it, yo.

This happens a lot in storytelling: the "fan" thinks that, if the author wrote something and doesn't explicitly shame it or portray it in a negative way... WELL THAT AUTHOR MUST BE IN TO IT/AGREE WITH IT, RIGHT???

Sometimes a story has certain elements because those elements make for a more interesting story on the whole, or give a certain feeling to a certain part of the story.

Plenty of detective novels or police/crime shows on TV have murder happen in a way that a character doesn't get caught for. Is that the producer saying "murder is ok"? Of course not.
Want to rethink that statement there, buddy?

Jul 16, 2021
any possibility for Futa/strapon on male/protagonist content in the future ?
Iirc there's already one pegging scene in the femdom route with Alexa.

I'm curious if there has been new femdom content added since then, cause I haven't played during the last few updates, but I'd definitely jump in if there's new femdom scenes.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Iirc there's already one pegging scene in the femdom route with Alexa.

I'm curious if there has been new femdom content added since then, cause I haven't played during the last few updates, but I'd definitely jump in if there's new femdom scenes.
It's been awhile since that scene came out, so it's hard to recall all the scenes that's come out since then, but I'm pretty sure there's a small amount extra that came out afterwards. There isn't that much of it to begin with though.

halfbakedpotato

Apr 1, 2018
I didn't pay attention if this was the public version or the paid one, so there is a bug or "totally not intended bug" that it jumps to the title after the meiko prom, when you are trying to rescue Emily.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
New Halloween Teaser is out! Everyone has to "guess that ass!" Who's bum could it be?
either you forgot to post an image or shilling has become more unabashed.

look im a fan of this game and will probably sub at some point but when this forum starts resembling the numerous subreddits turned into ghostlands with "sub 2 my onlyfans teehee" i bristle a bit.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
either you forgot to post an image or shilling has become more unabashed.

look im a fan of this game and will probably sub at some point but when this forum starts resembling the numerous subreddits turned into ghostlands with "sub 2 my onlyfans teehee" i bristle a bit.
The level of shilling will remain proportional to the level of pirating.

If you are looking to sub, check out the links in my signature ;)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Perhaps a more constructive way of phrasing is I see it as a poor business decision. This site functions as a gigantic ad agency, albeit one where most devs are unwilling victims of "fees" taken from their revenue whether they agree or not.

While I don't go as far as some and suggest it's a good business decision for devs to offer their games free of cost to convert a larger userbase, I do think advertising one's product with still images from the game is more than worth the opportunity cost of otherwise gating that image as an purchase incentive.

Speaking for myself only, seeing an image of your characters scantily clad and teasing new content is far more likely to make me run and get my credit card than some fear of missing out of not seeing an image.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Perhaps a more constructive way of phrasing is I see it as a poor business decision. This site functions as a gigantic ad agency, albeit one where most devs are unwilling victims of "fees" taken from their revenue whether they agree or not.

While I don't go as far as some and suggest it's a good business decision for devs to offer their games free of cost to convert a larger userbase, I do think advertising one's product with still images from the game is more than worth the opportunity cost of otherwise gating that image as an purchase incentive.

Speaking for myself only, seeing an image of your characters scantily clad and teasing new content is far more likely to make me run and get my credit card than some fear of missing out of not seeing an image.
Yea i feel ya on some of it. Im back and forth on the subject. On the one hand, i provided 0.9.9 to the public to show what the game has to offer. In terms of a demo its giant, and gives away about 2 years of work for free.

But I sometimes make teasers public still. and offer bonus renders occasionally. But you guys already know what im making. you know the girls are gonna look good in teasers.

the reason to not post content publicly is not to deny those who arent paying; its to ensure those who are paying get the value they deserve.

sembolan

Jan 21, 2021

If you are looking to sub, check out the links in my signature ;)
Please tell me how many patreons you would have if it wasn't for this site promoting your game. I for one supported you on patreon after finding the game on this site. I stopped when you got so fucking annoying with the self promotion.

Feel free to shill. But you look fucking stupid if you wanna have an attitude about the pirating aspect of the pirating site. Can't have it both ways.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Please tell me how many patreons you would have if it wasn't for this site promoting your game. I for one supported you on patreon after finding the game on this site. I stopped when you got so fucking annoying with the self promotion.

Feel free to shill. But you look fucking stupid if you wanna have an attitude about the pirating aspect of the pirating site. Can't have it both ways.
Jesus christ bro, he doesn't even do self promotions THAT frequently. He makes a post every so often on here, it's hardly an inconvenience and sometimes conversations can hit a bit of a lull period, which is a great time to do a little self promo when it's relevant. You act like he's a series of 8 30 second long twitch ads that play when you open up a persons stream.

You're just coming off as salty because he decided that he personally stopped posting his stuff for free on here, which other people will do anyways.

Also, he's not a shill if he's promoting his OWN work. A shill would be another person promoting his work.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Also, he's not a shill if he's promoting his OWN work. A shill would be another person promoting his work.
You are correct, and it was me who misused that word in the first place. I should have said hawker or huckster but both of those sound more pejorative to me, and my original comment wasn't intended to be aggressively negative.
To be fair, the (Llama) mann used to release a public version here every time he updated the game until 1.0. a few weeks after the patron release. If you couldn't make up your mind to support him until then... :sleep:
That's a reasonable point, and on me for having discovered it fairly recently.

Of people that play these games, I'd guess there are 3 groups; those who say SHUTUP AND TAKE MY MONEY with little playtime, those that freeload and play these games month after month with no intention of subbing, and those who sub to a game after tasting a few updates on their own.

I'm probably in the third category, I just like to see a few updates to get a feel of a game's trajectory.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

The vast majority of my self promotion is telling people here when things have been posted and when votes start. I’m assuming there is a group on here that waits to vote and suspends support between (which is totally cool, whatever works for you). But if that is “fucking annoying” then ignore me, or the thread, or the game in general?

You seem to be ignorant and self righteous, so I guess you can have it both ways.

edit: realizing how much other dumb shit is in your comment, but I don’t have time to address all of it. Just know that the rest of your stupidity did not go unnoticed.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Are you seriously telling us that you ragequit on supporting the developer because he sometimes makes a few posts talking about news of his game here? :HideThePain::HideThePain::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes