lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Another awesome update, Llama. Emily movie night 2 was hot as fuck as expected. But the true star was obviously Steph. Her prom events were simply best girl material:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S: MC/Steph and Sam/Steve double date when?

Reactions: Llamamann

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
How about a possible NTR timeline where every ntr prom ending happened and you get to see the consequences?
Unreasonable Demands...... That preposition opposes this AVN's primary purpose... YOU, the player have a goal to bring an end to the netorare shenanigans............................
sopranos-tonysoprano.gif

Reactions: Prometheus51

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
Why with the excessive stopgap?.... Sensibly the rescripting of defeating that numbskull must of occurred... Minuscule content drops that lack relation towards OUR primary purpose... A routine of drawing the AVN out for a quick buck...

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Why with the excessive stopgap?.... Sensibly the rescripting of defeating that numbskull must of occurred... Minuscule content drops that lack relation towards OUR primary purpose... A routine of drawing the AVN out for a quick buck...
Now, I have you set to ignore, because you have never posted something here that is not absolutely fucking stupid. But my curiosity has got the better of me and I read this post, and fuck me I wish I hadn't.

You are so consistently and dumbfoundingly moronic, I truly cannot take adequate time to express it. Empires would rise and fall in the time it would take to describe how profoundly idiotic your comments are. Even with the aid of a thesaurus the greatest writers in the world would settle on "dumb-fuck" when describing you. You are the reason toasters come with instruction manuals.

For whatever you reply to this, I vow not to read it. As I fear my ability to construct meaningful thought might be compromised. Please go find another outlet to spew your stupidity into, as it falls on deaf ears here.

Sukaii

Jul 19, 2022
Now, I have you set to ignore, because you have never posted something here that is not absolutely fucking stupid. But my curiosity has got the better of me and I read this post, and fuck me I wish I hadn't.

You are so consistently and dumbfoundingly moronic, I truly cannot take adequate time to express it. Empires would rise and fall in the time it would take to describe how profoundly idiotic your comments are. Even with the aid of a thesaurus the greatest writers in the world would settle on "dumb-fuck" when describing you. You are the reason toasters come with instruction manuals.

For whatever you reply to this, I vow not to read it. As I fear my ability to construct meaningful thought might be compromised. Please go find another outlet to spew your stupidity into, as it falls on deaf ears here.
Lol this was Epic asf that thesaurus part almost killed me

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
...Simply you can at no time handle the sheer load of validity contained inside my testimonies... Truthfulness stings when it is lacking with your entourages...

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
honest question, what type of person types like this lol
An asshat who thinks they are much smarter than they actually are
Ah, time to post one of my favorite underutilized terms: euphuistic, or euphuisms.

When someone uses overly ornate, sophisticated prose and deliberately excessive use of certain literary devices such as rhetorical questions and alliterations. Most people probably recognize it as "obnoxiously pretentious pseudo-intellectualism" because it's usually demonstrated by those who desperately wish to appear "cultured" or "enlightened" rather than anyone trying to make art with words. There are also tons of memes about how students pad their word counts by using a dozen words wherever they needed three.

Just as with comedy, displays of power, acts of violence, sharing secrets, and using salt in the kitchen, knowing when to STOP is just as vitally important as knowing where to begin.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
To unignore the guy to see what dumb thing he wrote now, for entertainment value or to continue ignoring and thank my lucky stars for not having suffered another nauseating Dunning Kruger event.

Reactions: Icekatana

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
To unignore the guy to see what dumb thing he wrote now, for entertainment value or to continue ignoring and thank my lucky stars for not having suffered another nauseating Dunning Kruger event.
Unignore for sure. Watching a dumpster fire in action is very entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes