yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Please tell me how many patreons you would have if it wasn't for this site promoting your game. I for one supported you on patreon after finding the game on this site. I stopped when you got so fucking annoying with the self promotion.

Feel free to shill. But you look fucking stupid if you wanna have an attitude about the pirating aspect of the pirating site. Can't have it both ways.
I'm willing to bet my mom's baby's daddy's swimmers you didn't support Jack.

Imagine being mad about a dev promoting their work. The work that they spend hours a day creating. Just oozes entitlement. Smdh.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I charge $25 an hour (with an 8 hour minimum) to do people's thinking for them

Since you asked twice I would require double payment before answering your question(s)
Bro, $25/hr is nothing to brag about lol
You should consider increasing your fees and blame it on inflation during contract negotiations, like everyone else is.
Duribg meeting with clients: Yes yes I'm aware inflation is at 8% and fees have increased 15%. It's adjusted for supply chain complications and future economic disparities.

Client : but sir you're our pool boy.

Me: Aye, tough times for everyone these days.

• Haha
Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

zetruelurker

Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for the game, it's just too bad the "back to the future" idea is not fully used, the mind melting if it's not erased every week is just a pretense to make all this very chaotic, you don't really have any control on what's happening with that. Even if keeping the mind melting idea, then Alexa could be the key to get out of this "time loop", knowing what Melvin is up to she could prepare better for the last day and stop him at the 2nd or max 3rd week... but of course we would miss a lot of scenes in this case, but story wise it would be interesting !

Anyway great game, sorry I am currently jobless so I avoid to spend as much as possible, but the free game is appreciated, congratulations for the work, and the amount of time you probably spent on it is impressive. By the way for the binary contest, the easiest way to solve it is probably to use something where you can input binary numbers directly, you can do this in gdb for example : printf "%c%c%c...",0b1100... and the magical sentences appear ! :) (can be done in python or perl too, for zsh or bash you need a trick to make it to handle %c properly... !).

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
So what do you guys think is going to happen in phase 2?
MC will lead the Resistance made of the few hot girls left safe from the nano-virus
Melvin will be used as a pegging doll by the legions of Lexxx
Mai aka "The Thing" will pursue MC like the Dahaka in Prince of Persia

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Gotta involve the Hot Squad in somehow since the prom/school segment is over, so I imagine they'll be brought into the fold to try and help. Maybe Sam being someone they look up to would be used as motivation for it. Attempt to mend things with Bailey after having to turn her down at prom. Either fix the time machine or find a new way to travel back in time, as I imagine the time looping feature will still be an integral function of the game. Mai apparently has altered genes, so that leads me to suspect that it's genderbent Melvin and it might be his evil persona and he has a personal vendetta against MC which is why they are obsessed with him. So something may have happened that made current, brainwashed Melvin to change and maybe even restore his original self. Finding a way to undo Sam and Emily's mind control, which is also how I imagine Melvin will get back to his evil self.

Also, a theory I have is that eventually after what I hypothesized, Melvin ends up joining sides with MC officially and we find out that the 3 shadowy figures of Ama-Zone that the Empress had "killed" at the end of this season are MC, Melvin and Steve and that wasn't their real bodies, probably just bots. Their silhouettes look too close to those characters that it's hard to not think it's them. This fakeout death could be a part of a larger plan to take down the Empress.

That's just all a theory though, I could be completely off the mark. :D

Reactions: DeGary

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Melvin's other (evil) mom will finally show her face and her daughter will also become a (evil) beauty instead of being a copy of melvin.

Also i think we won't see any time loop for now. Future Alexxxa and Protagonist must have fixed the machine or found another but for now it is broken in the present.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Why is there still no walkthrough mod??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Why would you need a walkthrough? It is just the same 7 days repeated ad infinitum, just make different choices and see what happens if it screws up so what you start over in a week.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
I would guess it's summer vacation and the MC and Alexa will try to "fix" the current timeline, if the current ending is canon. Or Alexa will try to fix the big magic box of awesomeness to keep the loops going and advise the MC what not to do.

I'm all in, regardless. But first, Halloween!

zimbono

Aug 13, 2018
A shit ton of fun that's what
Seriously tho just looking forward to the fun of fixing the timelines. wishing we could corrupt a captured Lexx bot to break Melvin, maybe a Sam and Steph threesome or the consequences of the Christmas accidents. Just a few wishful requests

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
beauty instead of being a copy of melvin.
Always thought that would have been a funnier troll. If she was stunning but the MC just saw Mevlins face on her so steers well clear.

The players would have wanted content but the MC would have been reluctant, it would have been a much better wind up than a character that get's 1% of the poll results because nobody wants her.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.2.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.02 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes