Dontforget666

Sep 6, 2023
Ah, time to post one of my favorite underutilized terms: euphuistic, or euphuisms.

When someone uses overly ornate, sophisticated prose and deliberately excessive use of certain literary devices such as rhetorical questions and alliterations. Most people probably recognize it as "obnoxiously pretentious pseudo-intellectualism" because it's usually demonstrated by those who desperately wish to appear "cultured" or "enlightened" rather than anyone trying to make art with words. There are also tons of memes about how students pad their word counts by using a dozen words wherever they needed three.

Just as with comedy, displays of power, acts of violence, sharing secrets, and using salt in the kitchen, knowing when to STOP is just as vitally important as knowing where to begin.
So you are the overqualified high school English teacher everyone's talking about :ROFLMAO:.

m4gek1ng

Sep 22, 2020
More self promotion, AKA free content for you:

Did a bonus animation that turned into a short video. Check it out here , and leave a like if you like it!
until the last update and this little gem i did not care about daphne, but damn i think her future is something i look forward too=)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Llamamann

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She is nice but Ashley is still the most interesting to me. School beauty who falls in love with the time travelling nerd? Remind me of some of those 1980 decade movies' story. :p

zimbono

Aug 13, 2018
More self promotion, AKA free content for you:

Did a bonus animation that turned into a short video. Check it out here , and leave a like if you like it!
Damn please tell me you will be making that a part of the game in someway

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
Sexbot v1.2.x
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native low-fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Disclaimer: this game contained a lot of native animations with very low framerates (below 20 fps , sometimes even 8fps)
Although interpolation can be most of the time very effective, you might notice interpolation artifacts due to very-low fps vids used as inputs

Here are some examples of what you can expect ( ) :

Downloads (1058 animations) : MEGA ; Pixeldrain

I made a quick playthrough with my mod but I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This mod made the game have top notch animation, thank you very much!

• Red Heart
Reactions: F4iunyl3x
Oct 13, 2017
Mr.llamamann,
What artists/developers do you personally enjoy or patreon to?
Are there any games you personally wish to give a shout out to or recommend?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Wow! the developer of this game answers questions and is even ready to make a harem in the game? What universe did I end up in?! o_O

• Star-struck

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Welcome to the mirror dimension
No matter who I met, there was a war against harem everywhere, although I wouldn’t say that I’m a fan of harem or not, but I like games like this where there’s no tension... I’m pleasantly surprised by the activity of the developer))) Some people usually always argue against the harem... but for me, just play calmly :)(y)

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
No matter who I met, there was a war against harem everywhere, although I wouldn’t say that I’m a fan of harem or not, but I like games like this where there’s no tension... I’m pleasantly surprised by the activity of the developer))) Some people usually always argue against the harem... but for me, just play calmly :)(y)
Huh...I never thought people fought against that before. I've only ever seen people fight against the 3 lettered word that haunts peoples dreams for whatever reason.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Huh...I never thought people fought against that before. I've only ever seen people fight against the 3 lettered word that haunts peoples dreams for whatever reason.
Ahah. I understand what you mean :D I’ve just noticed in recent months how some people are already becoming against the harem, maybe they are fans of the three letters? or maybe I don’t know how...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There was never any "harem war" here as far as i remember. :unsure:

The crybabies, when they appear every few weeks, usually consist of ntr haters who somehow found the thread "by mistake" then start ranting or some weirdos who keep talking gibberish.:ROFLMAO:

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Ahah. I understand what you mean :D I’ve just noticed in recent months how some people are already becoming against the harem, maybe they are fans of the three letters? or maybe I don’t know how...
Well, I'm a fan of the three letters, but I also like some harem. I mean, I know there are people out there that are tired of seeing all these harem games because it's all too common, but not really outright disliking it for what it is.

Reactions: mariorossi69cm
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes