Jul 15, 2022
I don't know if this has been answered yet, but when Phase 2 stuff is added and Phase 1 stuff is also being added, will we be able to go back to complete Phase 1 activities or are we going to be locked into Phase 2 once we start?

• Hey there
Reactions: Kratos767

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
As of right now 368 votes are
Emily cheer leading - 27%
Ashley melvin ntr - 21%
Emily beerpong sharing with MC and steve 10%
Futa option - Alexa and Emily at the Gym - 8%

if your option isn't winning the second and third votes have much less people voting so a good opportunity to pledge up and vote then.
Cool, I am on board with an Emily level up in Cheer.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lipe2410

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
Ashley melvin ntr - 21%

if your option isn't winning the second and third votes have much less people voting so a good opportunity to pledge up and vote then.
Emily cheer leading mean she does cheer leading in MC's school? or its just a outfit she tries in home?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's the experiment in MC's room during the week, where he and Alexa use the box to turn Emily younger when she was a cheerleader
:sneaky::p:devilish::love:finally we got to see what Emily was up to in the 30 mins till the effect vanishes :devilish: (A nice Jock Multiracial Gangbang) :love::love:
*(Don't take this post too serious, I'm teasing the rightous 100% Vanilla faction);):sneaky:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ashley melvin ntr - 21%

It is going to end on a draw or close, then Llama will need to make both scenes. :p :p

mauroale

Oct 6, 2023
Ashley melvin ntr - 21%

I think we have a standard gentlemen, Emily and Ashley are the two best girls in the game. People want to see them even if it's with a ntr, just my opinion
(I think we will have two scenes)

Last edited:

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
First scene selection for 1.4 is now LIVE! Special Members and up can vote on and one other place where I won't link for ...reasons.

Here are the choices :p

Voting options:
Alexa - Submissive night visit (double Alexa) scene level up
Alexa - Go down to the gym with just Alexa, and she uses her upgraded form
Emily - Bunny suit, scene level up
Emily - Cheerleader scene level up
Jessica - Solo gym scene
Sam - Laundry scene level up
Sam - Movie night scene level up
Steph - Solo gym scene
FUTA - New option for Alexa and Emily at the gym
Lesbian - Emily grabs the remote during Alexa's day 5 vibrator scene
NTR - Sam hooks up with McGucket at the western bar
NTR - Refuse to help Ashley study, send her to Melvin instead
Sharing - Sam rewards Steve after beer pong level up
Sharing - Emily rewards Steve and MC after beer pong level up
Does only one scene get upgraded or it includes others will also be upgraded along side the winner based on the percentage of voters and for those that lost or did not get enough votes, will be brought back in another poll or those ideas of scenes will be discarded?

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
The cheerleading upgrade will probably be a BJ or tit job. I don't believe that we've seen a propper thigh job in game yet, and it would make sense if the image prior to the hand job is correct. If you are hoping for cheerleader outfit sex... then you might be disapointed because vaginal sex tends to be Affinity Zeta 3 level content. As for Ashley NTR, there is a friendship zeta for melvin which could be a factor in phase two.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Does only one scene get upgraded or it includes others will also be upgraded along side the winner based on the percentage of voters and for those that lost or did not get enough votes, will be brought back in another poll or those ideas of scenes will be discarded?
1 scene per vote, there is 3 votes so 3 on that list will end up in the next update.

Reactions: Kvr64##
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes