MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Obviously I’m still keeping this gotti clown on ignore. But I’m gonna assume he’s still spouting his braindead bullshit while furiously fapping to my game. He should just be ignored (like his parents did to him growing up) and take the ntr talk to the Sexbot off topic thread.
Besides this person, there is another one, and I know their goals because I have encountered such people before. They are not fans of harem or NTR or whoever, their goal is to start a fight between NTR and harem, he is now pretending to be a harem fan and insulting NTR because he makes harem or vanilla fans look bad... he just doesn't care about the game, he just wants to cause a showdown... normal harem fans know their place, especially you should have noticed this when he wrote these complaints in CAPITAL LETTERS, he wants to make harem fans look bad. don't pay attention to them, just let them whine

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Besides this person, there is another one, and I know their goals because I have encountered such people before. They are not fans of harem or NTR or whoever, their goal is to start a fight between NTR and harem, he is now pretending to be a harem fan and insulting NTR because he makes harem or vanilla fans look bad... he just doesn't care about the game, he just wants to cause a showdown... normal harem fans know their place, especially you should have noticed this when he wrote these complaints in CAPITAL LETTERS, he wants to make harem fans look bad. don't pay attention to them, just let them whine
I just reported for derailing the thread. Such a dumb convo to have over and over when I’ve made the accommodations I have, so that everyone can enjoy the game their own way.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
i have no issue with harem or incest, but the extreme harem/incest fans really need don't need any help in making them look bad.
Believe me, there are many of them, people not associated with the harem or NTR, but purely for the sake of the troll and to light a fire between the harem fan and NTR, they are ready for this. just look at how he writes a comment and you will understand the essence, he contradicts himself. Personally, I'm not a fan of NTR, but I respect their principle and avoid what I don't like, or ask people whether it can be avoided or not... I like NTR games when they don't force us, when they are implemented clearly and according to the plot. everyone has their own taste, just play and enjoy the game :) (y)

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
Believe me, there are many of them, people not associated with the harem or NTR, but purely for the sake of the troll and to light a fire between the harem fan and NTR, they are ready for this. just look at how he writes a comment and you will understand the essence, he contradicts himself. Personally, I'm not a fan of NTR, but I respect their principle and avoid what I don't like, or ask people whether it can be avoided or not... I like NTR games when they don't force us, when they are implemented clearly and according to the plot. everyone has their own taste, just play and enjoy the game :) (y)
Well, i think you contradicted yourself there......but you do you:KEK:

Reactions: colifa and -GOTTI-

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well i think you contradicted yourself there......but you do you:KEK:
Read it carefully again. There are ntr that forces us as a kinetic novel, and also NTR that can be avoided if you don't pay attention to the main Li's... is there a contradiction in this? for example, I like a game where there is vanilla and NTR, but at the same time I like to play the game with NTR turned on to add even more tension in order to prevent it, to each their own.

• Haha
Reactions: Gab1 and Golzd

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
Read it carefully again. There are ntr that forces us as a kinetic novel, and also NTR that can be avoided if you don't pay attention to the main Li's... is there a contradiction in this? for example, I like a game where there is vanilla and NTR, but at the same time I like to play the game with NTR turned on to add even more tension in order to prevent it, to each their own.
Like i said you do you, just thought it was a bit opaque.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Like i said you do you, just thought it was a bit opaque.
I understand that this is difficult to understand for you, for me there is an NTR of the game, how can I explain it to you, suppose you leave it on but at the same time you have antagonists who want Mc girls, but in order not to make mistakes I like to play such games and prevent them ... I look in advance at what the consequences are in the NTR scene, then I return to that moment and make the choices that suit me. I think you understand what I mean)))

I know this sounds stupid, but again *shakes head*

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Golzd

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
I understand that this is difficult to understand for you, for me there is an NTR of the game, how can I explain it to you, suppose you leave it on but at the same time you have antagonists who want Mc girls, but in order not to make mistakes I like to play such games and prevent them ... I look in advance at what the consequences are in the NTR scene, then I return to that moment and make the choices that suit me. I think you understand what I mean)))

I know this sounds stupid, but again *shakes head*
No, what i find opaque is that you don't like ntr game's yet play them, i don't like ntr game's and i do not play them (avoidable included), i get competition involving antagonists, but i find when it involves ntr tag, the game's are usually highly stacked against the player, and i find it tiring and not enjoyable preventing the ntr from happening, you have your reasons for playing them, i have mine in not playing them, it is not difficult to understand either way or stupid, like i said you do you.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I just reported for derailing the thread. Such a dumb convo to have over and over when I’ve made the accommodations I have, so that everyone can enjoy the game their own way.

Any further trolling or derailing of the thread to have off topic thread discussions may result in bans from the thread. This is a final warning. Thank you.

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
finally peace and quiet :)
Now we can focus on what's truly important: Who's got the best tits in this game? I'm talking about in their base form, no enhancements. Personally, I think Emily is pretty high up on that list, but the shape and size of Meiko's boobs are pretty hard to beat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. Sorry about the image quality, I don't have a very good computer.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes