Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I don't know if this has been answered yet, but when Phase 2 stuff is added and Phase 1 stuff is also being added, will we be able to go back to complete Phase 1 activities or are we going to be locked into Phase 2 once we start?
I have always tried made this game so nothing is “missable”. So don’t worry I gotcha

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Dude, don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of NTR myself, although I like NTR that can be avoided or when it created good for the plot, but to hate a tag like that with such BIG TEXTS? You understand that because of comments like yours, people will then begin to treat harem or vanilla fans unkindly? none of us have the right to force anyone to make a choice for the harem or for NTR, just enjoy the game as it is, especially since Dev does for everyone what us need...
I'm not personally a NTR enjoyer but
ilikeyou.jpg

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Melvin mind control one of the girls at the end of every loop is unavoidable ntr in his insecure mind, even if you never pick the ntr choice
Mind control in of itself does not equal NTR. It even has its own tag for a reason on this site, which I'm actually surprised it's not a listed tag for this game since it's prevalent in it. If the characters ain't fuckin, it aint NTR.

Also, side note. I'd hardly qualify mind control NTR as NTR. Maybe if it was a hypnosis conditioning that develops over time, like over the course of the week, but it's a hard and fast type of thing. The emotional betrayal element is non-existent. A lot of people stand by it being NTR, but I wholly reject that notion.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
maybe he refers to the Reverse-NTR the MC is having against all these girls? Maybe the question from Mr. Chatty was about having consensual sex with Melvin, which is still reverse NTR against the girls, so sorry this is currently not available so unavoidable!

Oct 13, 2017
First of all, what the hell happened in the comments above.

2nd.
Any where were I can look at the 1.3 gallery to see the new content?
Or a android link version of the game?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Obviously I’m still keeping this gotti clown on ignore. But I’m gonna assume he’s still spouting his braindead bullshit while furiously fapping to my game. He should just be ignored (like his parents did to him growing up) and take the ntr talk to the Sexbot off topic thread.

twdzombie09

Nov 13, 2021
I managed to talk to him; he's genuinely taking medication. What he hates the most is FUTA content, especially when Alexa fucked Emily, as it was, according to him, a 'double betrayal' from Emily, having leabian sex and betraying him,with Alexa, who had a bigger cock, in his own words: 'the greatest BETRAYAL of OUR Mommy.'"

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Obviously I’m still keeping this gotti clown on ignore. But I’m gonna assume he’s still spouting his braindead bullshit while furiously fapping to my game. He should just be ignored (like his parents did to him growing up) and take the ntr talk to the Sexbot off topic thread.
Does the schizo even pay you ?

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes