Luigi77

Oct 7, 2021
Phase 2 is gonna be an RPGM, with a really slow walking speed, challenging map design, a handful of CG reward images, mandatory turn based combat with lengthy animations, and a brand new cast of characters!
I think you're forgetting why this game is loved. I love this game because of its great story, characters and how easy it is. I think it is not wise to abandon all of these. I hope you continue with renpy

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Phase 2 is gonna be an RPGM, with a really slow walking speed, challenging map design, a handful of CG reward images, mandatory turn based combat with lengthy animations, and a brand new cast of characters!
I know you're talented (Llama) man, but you can do all of that in Ren'Py? o_O

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
It's not April 1st, is it? :)

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Is it forbidden to have a little fun and cheer up because of a joke? :unsure:

Or should we always sit stuffily and discuss NTR and their whining?
I think you know the proper answer to that! :ROFLMAO:
I also think you know the answer that many ****** will give! :(

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
Sorry for the stupid question, but the beta version has all the content or is there a significant difference with the final version?

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
hmm i started playing this again and forgot, doesn't taking someone to prom raise their zeta affinity level? i just took Emily to prom but it didn't unlock in the gallery, the "ask Emily to prom Emily Affinity Zeta level 1" didn't unlock, i've already taken her to prom once and the "take Emily to prom" is unlocked in the scene gallery but the zeta level 1 one didn't unlock this last time i took her, so how is it exactly we get a LI to increase their Zeta, what am i missing?

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes