BBC King

May 8, 2021
Feels like a bit of false advertising, I dont like how Alexa isnt permanently transformable, normal Alexa is just...boring, I like Marvin's Lexxx more because she actually looks like what you would want a sexbot to look like, nice ass, big tits, some color/tan with a sexy botlike personality.

The game plays more like a groundhog day simulator than a "Sexbot" simulator. Game was not what I was expecting, kinda disappointing.

Reactions: ravven_7
Apr 12, 2021
Feels like a bit of false advertising, I dont like how Alexa isnt permanently transformable, normal Alexa is just...boring, I like Marvin's Lexxx more because she actually looks like what you would want a sexbot to look like, nice ass, big tits, some color/tan with a sexy botlike personality.

The game plays more like a groundhog day simulator than a "Sexbot" simulator. Game was not what I was expecting, kinda disappointing.
If you don´t think alexa doesnt look like a sexdoll you really need to touch grass.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018

Permanently transformable into what? She's a tall buxom sex machine. That grows a dick, increases her size and goes into battle bot mode.
Let me guess you played maybe one or two loops on skip feature and then gave up.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

Gotta disagree, Alexa looks exactly like I want a SexBot to look like. No complaints at all here.

screenshot0001.png

bayoassman

Jan 11, 2020
Can I get a full list of the songs used in the game? I actually quite like the music choices, especially Ashley's theme.

NaughtyOnes

Aug 7, 2019
Phase 2 is gonna be an RPGM, with a really slow walking speed, challenging map design, a handful of CG reward images, mandatory turn based combat with lengthy animations, and a brand new cast of characters!
Don't forget to that you need to take at least two years to Remake Phase 1 into this new engine and another year to adjust the animations.

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
I downloaded version 1.5 beta a few weeks ago and almost finished it.
Is there new content in version 1.5 or only bug fixes ?

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes