KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If replaying again from the beginning who do I need to do to get Daphne to start? I've had her as Melvin's Not The Real Thing but didn't get much more than a knee to the jewels at the beginning.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
If you follow the walkthrough it should be easier.. Anyway, I think her first scene, after the intro at school, should be the movie scene. Then you should get all the rest until prom

SickVibes

Oct 5, 2017
Is the trophy for Faithful Companion bugged? I NTRd Bailey on my first loop and then subsequently went back and saved her but the trophy won't unlock. Does it only work if you save her first?

The trophies for Emily and Sam unlocked fine.

Reactions: blarg0192

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Is this game a kinetic novel ?
Can i just choose to grab the titty of a bot if i want to ? or do i just make choices like in a visual novel ?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Why what happened to page 1?! Did they delete it?! Have we been hacked?! Is all the information you requested no longer there?! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!
I know it says avoidable NTR, let me rephrase, is there a decent amount of NTR or just one-offs?

• Angry
Reactions: Vescero

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
What do you mean by " one-offs "?
Depends on who you ask. If the great anti-NTR wars have shown us anything is that some people think there is too much NTR and others think there isn't enough.

Personally as a seasoned grisled veteran , you can call me Sarge be the way, I think it's just enough to get me excited for Sexbot Reloaded aka The Corruption Route Expands!

Okay the other routes also expand, but they're just fillers.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
What do you mean by " one-offs "?
Depends on who you ask. If the great anti-NTR wars have shown us anything is that some people think there is too much NTR and others think there isn't enough.

Personally as a seasoned grisled veteran , you can call me Sarge be the way, I think it's just enough to get me excited for Sexbot Reloaded aka The Corruption Route Expands!

Okay the other routes also expand, but they're just fillers.
There are a lot of games that have avoidable NTR that only happens in specific decisions and the game ends after that. Like a game over. Thanks, I suppose that there's a specific NTR corruption route then

Reactions: 666dudeguy69

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
There are a lot of games that have avoidable NTR that only happens in specific decisions and the game ends after that. Like a game over. Thanks, I suppose that there's a specific NTR corruption route then
It's specific in that you choose to go that route. You can choose not to. Hint: don't look!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hey Llamamann was wondering how the work of converting the game to an 8-bit side scroller is going?? :devilish:

Have enjoyed the game and look forward to what comes next. :)

Just a thought.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
There is a switch at the start. Turn it on or off. I turned it off, and have not had any issues whatsoever.

Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes