• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Surprised the game is still stuck on the beta here, been out for probably over a month now

not the same.png
There are more themes in v1.5

Nov 20, 2020
Netorare is based in corruption and depravity.

Netorase is based in cuckoldry.

Maybe learn the definitions and uses of the words before you go making yourself look dumb...Then again most people are ignorant when it comes to NTR and many dont have the patience to teach them so, you are welcome.
What are the banners from

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
There are more themes and trophies. Most are tied to the re-added proms so you get them for either allowing the ntr or not. At least one wasn't.

It's a bit redundant now anyway as Llama was finishing the Halloween stuff for those who didn't have scenes and has a raffle going on now for the winner to pick a trophy to animate. So it could be one of the newer ones that gets chosen

tragicbronson

Jul 7, 2017
After perusing the discord a bit, I saw that there was voting for scenes a while back (like the Sam + McGucket NTR scene I complained about lol, damn you Llamamann!). Will scenes that received votes but did not win ever see the light of day?

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
It usually been Llama's policy to use the voting process in a way that we are choosing what scenes come first and the other scenes follow later in the story line, but now that he's wrapping up phase 1 I'm not entirely sure how he's going to handle it. Maybe they'll get transferred over to Sexbot Reloaded. I don't know.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sexbot [v1.5 Ph. 1 Final] [LlamaMann Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Is this update old content redone? or new content? I could swear I have seen some of this stuff before

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
in terms of story content is there anything new in this or not?? it's always damn hard to understand this with this type of game..thanks.ands what is this reloaded thing?? hope that the Rework curse didn't hit this game too,pls.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes