darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Gave the game a go after a long time, the doppelganger are a huge turn off.
It takes away completely the spice of NTR because you know it its fake.

I browsed through some pages here and still don't understand why, was it patreon rules now or not?
NTR haters could avoid the stuff completely but us fans get screwed now, can't we get an unofficial patch taht removes the doppelganger part of the scenes or is this now the whole plot (please no!)?

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018

I browsed through some pages here and still don't understand why, was it patreon rules now or not?
NTR haters could avoid the stuff completely but us fans get screwed now, can't we get an unofficial patch taht removes the doppelganger part of the scenes or is this now the whole plot (please no!)?
ffs, yes patreon cucked him, it's gonna restored to it's former glory for the steam release.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017

Why does it matter you go back in time and erase the event no matter what. The MC thinks it the girl either way he doesn't know about the doppelgangers.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I do not know why people are so surprised with the whole patreon thing. Patreon is pretty clear there are a few things they don't want on their site like incest and non con content. The thing they are not consistent about is enforcing these rules, a game can go under the radar while breaking several of their rules and have no issues or it may come to their attention and patreon might start creating issues.
The game flew under the radar for a long time but unfortunately it has now drawn patreon's attention. It sucks but I am pretty sure even Llama considered this as a possibility. I hope there is an unofficial patch or something in the future to bring back the old content.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
The gallery unlocker doesnt work and 1.5 saves dont work am i doing sth wrong? the gallery still has locked scenes.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
So you want to be a cucked by a game but the game cucked you in a way you didn't want to be cucked? Are you mad because you're cuck?
Netorare is based in corruption and depravity.

Netorase is based in cuckoldry.

Maybe learn the definitions and uses of the words before you go making yourself look dumb...Then again most people are ignorant when it comes to NTR and many dont have the patience to teach them so, you are welcome.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Ffs here we go again. Do you people just cower in the shadows waiting for any opportunity to strike? lol

It's like watching a bunch of angry frustrated little coked out gerbils waiting to slide down a butthole.

We get it. You're confident Alpha men with 7 figure incomes and a long line of women knocking on your door...........oh wait, you're not lol

ODYWILSON04

Dec 7, 2018
from what i remember, it was: preferences > theme > change to the theme you want
I know that, but it only shows the default one. So I was wondering if you had to unlock them, or if you had to manually put them in the game. Thanks for trying to help though.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I know that, but it only shows the default one. So I was wondering if you had to unlock them, or if you had to manually put them in the game. Thanks for trying to help though.
You have to unlock ALL the scenes in the category to unlock the themes.
So, all the XXXmas ones to get that theme.
I can't remember off the top of my head what swimsuit is (maybe all the spa scenes).
And doomsday is get to doomsday.

screenshot0001.png

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes