• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Everytime the High-school crush girl (idk her name, the one melvin was going to brainwash before deciding to brainwash Emily instead, and the one the MC wants to dance with) is supposed to talk, it says there is an error. Has anybody else had this problem? Im playing on mac btw
You need a new game. Saves after 0.4 will be good to carry on to future updates.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I just did a sweet tongue animation with her ;) it's one step off a tentacle, which is good practice for later...
Thats great to hear, i love what you have done with her. She is hilarious and sexy at the same time, i love the femdom content with her although i am more of a light femdom guy, not the pegging kind, the tone is still pretty awesome. Keep up the great work, this game is a blast!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Lol I didn't know you were gonna do a public release, I paid a couple bucks for it, still though, I'm happy to support you
typically do public 3 weeks after each release. thats what ive been doing for all the updates. the support is definitely appriciated tho, plus you get access to all the bonus renders!

Reactions: BigDickBandit69
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes