Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Reactions to 0.45 Christmas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, you totally picked up on what I was going for. A future where he succeeded. A glimpse of his possible future. Love it. Thanks for posting, I love hearing the reactions, and getting an idea of how you experienced the playthrough. Thanks!

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
its fun, i dfo hope that this game will end up being very long, also love that alexa can be set to being dom, wouldent mind getting her upgrades and then MC being alexa's girlfriend ^^

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Sexbot [v0.45xxxmas]

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

skgames

May 7, 2021
I don't know if it's just my system, but just about every other slide has an error in it for some reason. I am running MacOS Monterey. I am open to any suggestions.

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
LlamaMann games' creativity for creating sexy clothes is incredible! alexa's reindeer outfit is incredibly sexy! I say the same about the Mother Claus clothes that Emily and Bailey wear, I hope to see a lot of Bailey in new updates I absolutely loved her, no more... the update was top! merry christmas everyone.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Do we need a patch to get the family loving, or can you name relations? ;) Also, any chance we can get a Mega link for PC. I don't really like to use anything else. (y)

Last edited:

Swifterino

May 18, 2018
Do we need a patch to get the family loving, or can you name relations? ;) Also, any chance we can get a Mega link for PC. I don't really like to use anything else. (y)
The game lets you change relations and names however you like at least on the main characters other than the bot Alexa have fun! it's worth it : )

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Yes, new content for the Christmas special release. I guess the changelog refers still to the previous 0.45 version

ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021
I like the game also the update. One question, has the game changed? when I played the game there were more scenes with Sam :unsure:, there wasn't the time loop either. Thanks dev.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes