Apr 7, 2018
I gotta agree with you. if you play a loop 10 times that has content for 2 loops, it's gonna get boring.
I understand that but idk when the content ends and idk if i got all the scenes and also you made a lot of changes to it so I had to start a new save as well , a gallery would be nice to know what scene we haven't unlocked yet , last thing i got was the christmas scenes , also I am mostly interested in Emily , she's stunning , one of the best milfs I've seen in games and also the animation is bomb , just that the loop kinda made me bored a bit.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I understand that but idk when the content ends and idk if i got all the scenes and also you made a lot of changes to it so I had to start a new save as well , a gallery would be nice to know what scene we haven't unlocked yet , last thing i got was the christmas scenes , also I am mostly interested in Emily , she's stunning , one of the best milfs I've seen in games and also the animation is bomb , just that the loop kinda made me bored a bit.
Thanks I’m glad your enjoying it. The change log has all this information in it. Haven’t checked the one here but this is all publicly released on my patreon with my notes.

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
Ok, I really like this game but it seems that I'm kinda stuck.
I played through the game several times but also get the same ending. Also I can't find any scenes with Sam, that don't the other two girls as well. Also how am I supposed to get the scene where the mom comes into the room with the black lingerie for a good night kiss. I only got it by increasing moms relationship via console (on a different save).

Deringhouse

Oct 9, 2018
One of the best games atm imo. Fantastic graphics, witty dialogue and frequent updates with lots of content. Actually fun to play.
Only thing that I would like to see added is some sex sfx (moaning, slurping etc.) maybe with an on/off toggle for ppl who don't like that.
But even without that really great work!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm getting constant errors, throughout the game, usually, I hit ignore, but after the MC time travels, it goes crazy.
Please don't tell me I have to start a new game, because I did already. :unsure:
Great Game by the way :giggle:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm getting constant errors, throughout the game, usually, I hit ignore, but after the MC time travels, it goes crazy.
Please don't tell me I have to start a new game, because I did already. :unsure:
Great Game by the way :giggle:
Post some of the errors you get. (99% chance you need a new game)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks, for the help, Llamamann, what exactly are you looking for? so in the future, I can try to fix it myself :sneaky:
Hope you have a great new year.
these just show that [bailname] (baileys name) is not defined. its been the most common issue, it does mean you need a new save lol. if you dont give her a name (by default or custom) then every time she comes up you get the same error.

the plan is for ever save from 0.4 onward to work. but i may have to do a new save again at 0.6. by 1.0 there wont be any of the restarting ;)

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
these just show that [bailname] (baileys name) is not defined. its been the most common issue, it does mean you need a new save lol. if you dont give her a name (by default or custom) then every time she comes up you get the same error.

the plan is for ever save from 0.4 onward to work. but i may have to do a new save again at 0.6. by 1.0 there wont be any of the restarting ;)
Starting a new game is hardly ever required if you make proper use of the default statement and the after_load label.

Reactions: Llamamann

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
hi everyone
is there a walkthrough for all the scenes?
You don't need one yet. Start a new game, play through once, pick dom or sub scenes with Alexia. Play through again, choose different scenes on this playthrough. Play a third time to see some new scenes, at the end you're warped into the XXXMas content. This doesn't loop, so save your game if you want to play it again. Yer done. ;)

Sirmoose

Jan 17, 2019
Holy shit what a game. Easily my favorite on the site. Ty for the Xmas update it's amazing! More Sam please! Lots more Sam please!!!

Reactions: Llamamann

HektorPlasm

Oct 29, 2020
I keep reading around that there's breast expansion content in the game, even some sort of transformation machine. I finished it multiple times and the only special scene I got was a story related amazon transformation. Am I missing something?

Jul 19, 2017
I keep reading around that there's breast expansion content in the game, even some sort of transformation machine. I finished it multiple times and the only special scene I got was a story related amazon transformation. Am I missing something?
They were in the older versions and will be back soon. And with more hopefully? He said he had plans for it...

Reactions: Ranma and Llamamann

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
I keep reading around that there's breast expansion content in the game, even some sort of transformation machine. I finished it multiple times and the only special scene I got was a story related amazon transformation.

Am I missing something?
Yes - It's been noted in the OP (and in numerous posts since v0.4 was released) that the Dev pulled some events in order to implement the "time loop" aspect of the story; and that those events will be re-introduced in later versions.

Look for a copy of v0.3 if you want to view that previous content.

Reactions: HektorPlasm

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Sexbot 0.5 Scene Selection! 5_01c2.png
The poll is up for what you want to see in 0.5! Special Members+ can cast their votes now. In case you are wondering I'll post the options below:

1. Alexa spray's your dick with irresistible pheromones, and Emily catches a wiff...
2. Sam is lifting big weight in the gym, and Alexa catches you looking... then a very sweaty Sam catches you looking!
3. Lexxx sends you some naughty pictures in a new outfit...
4. Ashley is at your door? what is she doing in your room?
5. The REAL santa shows up right after Emily gives you your milk and cookies, and he wants his holiday treat too!
6. A new character is working out with Emily in the Gym, is that Melvin's mom?

If you want to cast a vote, or support the development of this game, check out my or . Supporting at any level comes with Discord access, where I've been raffling off custom bonus renders ;)

Thanks!
Llamamann

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes