Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Sexbot 0.5 Scene Selection! View attachment 1578278
The poll is up for what you want to see in 0.5! Special Members+ can cast their votes now. In case you are wondering I'll post the options below:

1. Alexa spray's your dick with irresistible pheromones, and Emily catches a wiff...
2. Sam is lifting big weight in the gym, and Alexa catches you looking... then a very sweaty Sam catches you looking!
3. Lexxx sends you some naughty pictures in a new outfit...
4. Ashley is at your door? what is she doing in your room?
5. The REAL santa shows up right after Emily gives you your milk and cookies, and he wants his holiday treat too!
6. A new character is working out with Emily in the Gym, is that Melvin's mom?

If you want to cast a vote, or support the development of this game, check out my or . Supporting at any level comes with Discord access, where I've been raffling off custom bonus renders ;)

Thanks!
Llamamann
Hmm... I gotta say that out of all of those, I'm more intrigued by options 4 and 6.

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
Definitely the most intriguing ones are these 3

2. Sam is lifting big weight in the gym, and Alexa catches you looking... then a very sweaty Sam catches you looking!
4. Ashley is at your door? what is she doing in your room?

Very nice.

Reactions: Deadshot1984

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Good luck for the second place choice. For the first place, it is definitely 1 considering that preview

Last edited:

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
1. Alexa spray's your dick with irresistible pheromones, and Emily catches a wiff...
In that order. :D God! I love Emily! What a naughty milf. :love:

Reactions: Llamamann

salvaf

Apr 24, 2020
I have played through the loop many times and tried a lot of options but I can't seem to get the spanking scene with Sam, can anyone help?^^

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Dude how can I prevent melvin to take Emily away as sex slave? I did everything and It always has the same outcome? Help please?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hopefully there will be multiple paths depending on choice that will either save her or sacrifice her. I just don't see him being able to save her if he opts to stay at the prom, loses the fight, or makes other decisions along the way that branch off.
definitely gonna be the case. we saw that hack alexa was able to do to lexxx. so as that path is explored eventually a solution to melvin at prom. which will allow for even better prom endings for mc. all things in time ;)

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Yeah, the clothing (almost exactly the same!) and a bit the hair style. If you add some bimbo effects, maybe you could get a bit closer to Emily. I prefer Llama's version though

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes