DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Not all women have huge tits. Any chance to order a sex bot with tiny tits? Like a realistic woman, and slim?

jbk

Apr 4, 2017
mind you, i think the next one has some of the biggest tits in the game, but i think the one set for 0.6 is what your after ;)
Is there any chance you will release the game with higher image quality again, like in the beginning?

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
So, stupid question:

Since i dont have the patience to keep track of combination of choices, I am in a "always the same game" loop. In that loop Sam has 0.

But when i unpack and chek the images there is quite "a lot" of Sam adn other scenes that i didn't see. So how does this work exactly? I already got the end of content ending.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
So, stupid question:

Since i dont have the patience to keep track of combination of choices, I am in a "always the same game" loop. In that loop Sam has 0.

But when i unpack and chek the images there is quite "a lot" of Sam adn other scenes that i didn't see. So how does this work exactly? I already got the end of content ending.
So version 0.3 has more content than the current version. This content is being reintroduced with the new story and gameplay mechanics. 0.5 will be Emily, and 0.6 will be Sam.

There is a public version of 0.3 on my patreon if you want to play that ;)

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
So version 0.3 has more content than the current version. This content is being reintroduced with the new story and gameplay mechanics. 0.5 will be Emily, and 0.6 will be Sam.

There is a public version of 0.3 on my patreon if you want to play that ;)
That's what I thought, i'd played this before and thought to myself "Hold up, there's some new things but actually less content than previously. Hmm..." Thanks for confirming i'm not senile (yet).

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
That's what I thought, i'd played this before and thought to myself "Hold up, there's some new things but actually less content than previously. Hmm..." Thanks for confirming i'm not senile (yet).
I'll be caught up by 0.6, then everything can move forward together (y)

Reactions: billclinton99
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes