kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Loved the update. Lots of new content and lewd scenes
Overall the game is getting after each release better and better in terms of scene quantity, quality and also for me a simple, original but attractive story build up

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Kudos dev! This game is one of the best out there. I rarely find this type of humour nowadays. BTW humour and parody tags are missing.
Parody because (as other have written before) it reminded me of this gem (Weird Science 1985) but also Groundhog Day and Back to the Future.
PS: If ever my patron count increases a bit, you're in top of my list to support! Thanks for this.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm gonna post this incase it becomes relevant...

Sexbot 0.5 Beta Changelog
I am excited to present this new update to Sexbot! The biggest QOL improvement is the new gallery feature. This gallery is available in game (not via menu) and unlocks with play. This will track your progress and clearly indicate when you have seen all of the games content.

***YOU WILL NEED TO START A NEW GAME***

I have done a lot of backend work to allow for the gallery and future expansion (I know I said this last time, but hopefully this is the last time you need to restart). There are also currently 5 hidden achievements in the game (they are NOT hidden clicks, but game actions, with hints available in the gallery)

We have a new character introduced as well, a bunch of new scenes, and reincorporated scenes from 0.3.
Changelog:
- 1 new character
- 1 new awesome gallery feature
- 1 new hidden gallery feature, with 5 hidden achievements
- 3 gym scenes relocated and remastered from 0.3
- 3 new gym scenes
- 7(+?) new scenes in regular play
- 2 Ama-Zone HQ scenes
- 1 new day 6 scene
- 1 new prom sequence
- Emily's 0.3 content reintroduced
- 2 new after prom scenes
- a butt-ton of new animations throughout

Enjoy the game and be sure to report all bugs and issues via the discord. Thank you for all your support!
Thanks!
Llamamann

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2020
I'm gonna post this incase it becomes relevant...

I am excited to present this new update to Sexbot! The biggest QOL improvement is the new gallery feature. This gallery is available in game (not via menu) and unlocks with play. This will track your progress and clearly indicate when you have seen all of the games content.

I have done a lot of backend work to allow for the gallery and future expansion (I know I said this last time, but hopefully this is the last time you need to restart). There are also currently 5 hidden achievements in the game (they are NOT hidden clicks, but game actions, with hints available in the gallery)

We have a new character introduced as well, a bunch of new scenes, and reincorporated scenes from 0.3.
Changelog:
- 1 new character
- 3 new gym scenes
- 2 Ama-Zone HQ scenes
- 1 new day 6 scene
- 1 new prom sequence

Enjoy the game and be sure to report all bugs and issues via the . Thank you for all your support!
Thanks!
Llamamann
I hope it becomes relevant soon ;)

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I'm gonna post this in case it becomes relevant...

Changelog:
- 1 new character
- 3 new gym scenes
- 2 Ama-Zone HQ scenes
- 1 new day 6 scene
- 1 new prom sequence

Enjoy the game and be sure to report all bugs and issues via the discord. Thank you for all your support!
Thanks!
Llamamann
I'm not gonna make a fuss about needing to start a new game. Fortunately it won't take too long to fully catch up
All good brother. Do what needs to be done :cool:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm not gonna make a fuss about needing to start a new game. Fortunately it won't take too long to fully catch up
All good brother. Do what needs to be done :cool:
also worth noting, there were some significant fixes in the beta, so beta testers will need a new game when the official 0.5 comes out. Then I'm thinkin we will be good for rapid expansion! (much like the pheromone spray scene that was voting in)

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
also worth noting, there were some significant fixes in the beta, so beta testers will need a new game when the official 0.5 comes out. Then I'm thinkin we will be good for rapid expansion! (much like the pheromone spray scene that was voting in)
Author can you please say like in which update gonna be bimbofication adn girls and impregnation and pregnancy?

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
...which update gonna be bimbofication & girls and impregnation and pregnancy?
Woah. May want to slow down there cowboy o_O
Let the story breathe first before we dive in to the pregnancy stuff. Holy smokes. Not many quality games that deals with pregnancy here. Me personally I'm not expecting it in 2022
IF it does happen this year then fine, yeah I'll cross that bridge

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes