Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Sexbot 0.5 Beta

Removed links as official version was released and provided.

The biggest QOL improvement is the new gallery feature. This gallery is available in game (not via menu) and unlocks with play. This will track your progress and clearly indicate when you have seen all of the games content.

***YOU WILL NEED TO START A NEW GAME***

I have done a lot of backend work to allow for the gallery and future expansion (I know I said this last time, but hopefully this is the last time you need to restart). There are also currently 5 hidden achievements in the game (they are NOT hidden clicks, but game actions, with hints available in the gallery)

We have a new character introduced as well, a bunch of new scenes, and reincorporated scenes from 0.3.

Changelog:
- 1 new character
- 1 new awesome gallery feature
- 1 new hidden gallery feature, with 5 hidden achievements
- 3 gym scenes relocated and remastered from 0.3
- 3 new gym scenes
- 7(+?) new scenes in regular play
- 2 Ama-Zone HQ scenes
- 1 new day 6 scene
- 1 new prom sequence
- Emily's 0.3 content reintroduced
- 2 new after prom scenes
- a butt-ton of new animations throughout

Last edited:

Skyc9

Sep 2, 2019
Someone has some kind of walktrought.. i was playing this game but.. im keep repeting the game again and again so.. someone has a walktrought to continue the story and stop the loop? xd

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Llamamann

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Someone has some kind of walktrought.. i was playing this game but.. im keep repeting the game again and again so.. someone has a walktrought to continue the story and stop the loop? xd
There's no stopping the loop. :LOL: Keep looping, choose different things and eventually you'll see everything.

Arr, ya filthy pirates. No wonder the rum's gone. :p

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Now that the cat's out of the bag, I gotta say that I love that the gallery is not simply in the option menu. It's part of the story. Makes it more immersive. That's a good twist on an old trope.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I just Dl the newest version from here and I started the game again after getting the second call from Melvin I get this message. Any chance of a patch to fix this?
1644304319991.png

• Angry
Reactions: Fappable One
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes