Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
need a gallery mod and also walkthrough to unlock all the scenes, hopefully future updates will have scenes with emily

nicofr75

Oct 31, 2020
i keep trying again and again but never managed to save anyone.
i am missing 2 scenes for both emily and sam, one with bailey and 2nd one with meiko.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I guess? Your stealing my work that I've put a lot of effort into. But at least you've stolen the best version of it.

But it is what it is. So enjoy it, it's a good update ;)
This is normal. I'd advise not to take it too seriously.
There's always people that are going to subscribe after they tried the pirated game. I support about 9 artists right now (used to be more), all of their games were available here. In the end, as you know, this is a massive advertisement platform, just use it to your advantage ;)

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Well, we know how this works, but at least I would give the dev some days to stabilize the beta version and thank his supporters, the public version would be soon out.
Anyway, the fast pirating shows as well the level of success... I remember some Lost or Game of Thrones episodes getting out on pirate sites even before the official ones. Hope you get similar luck

Reactions: Llamamann

Asmodeix

Aug 10, 2017
I managed to unlock most of everything except 2 of MC's gallery from Christmas and Alexa's spin training event... I can't seem to get it... Let me know if any of you guys managed to unlock those... I'd need help unlocking mine... hehe... Here's my save btw..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do miss one in Emily's path, the third gym scene. Wondering if previous choices interfere. Any advices ?

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I know the dude is a nerd but he has a sexbot that can fuck 24/7 and the first thing he does is fap one while look at her without even touching her:FacePalm:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
This is normal. I'd advise not to take it too seriously.
There's always people that are going to subscribe after they tried the pirated game. I support about 9 artists right now (used to be more), all of their games were available here. In the end, as you know, this is a massive advertisement platform, just use it to your advantage ;)
Oh yea I know, it’s marketing and just the way things work. Just didn’t want to see complaints about a test version having bugs.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I hope some scenes will be revisited and altered later. I felt kinda bad for the mc when he was ripped and then he got monkey pawed and had no pp. Perhaps after several more jumps and uncovering/unlocking new shit older scenes like that can be expanded upon and result in newer outcomes. From a development pov it's less work and players feel rewarded so win-win. Also the line about being hung like a llama was great I also like all the nerd culture references thrown in there too, makes the dialogue a lot more enjoyable.

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017

I do miss one in Emily's path, the third gym scene. Wondering if previous choices interfere. Any advices ?
I've tried literally every choice on the christmas event but somehow the MC still gets screwed...

As for Emily's 3rd scene, are you referring to the one where "MC wrestles against Emily" instead of Alexa vs Emily or is it the one where MC solo goes to the basement for gym exercise? If so, then the choice would be to go to the gym by yourself and select "I think I saw Emily go down" instead of Sam's choice...

Mind sharing me your save there bud?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I hope some scenes will be revisited and altered later. I felt kinda bad for the mc when he was ripped and then he got monkey pawed and had no pp. Perhaps after several more jumps and uncovering/unlocking new shit older scenes like that can be expanded upon and result in newer outcomes. From a development pov it's less work and players feel rewarded so win-win. Also the line about being hung like a llama was great I also like all the nerd culture references thrown in there too, makes the dialogue a lot more enjoyable.
That is totally the plan. As MC gets further with the ladies, he creates ripples in time so that future loops can progress further. These scene expansions will be the primary focus of the member votes once the foundation for the game has be laid.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I guess? Your stealing my work that I've put a lot of effort into. But at least you've stolen the best version of it.

But it is what it is. So enjoy it, it's a good update ;)
I mean, it's kind of exaggerated to call it stealing but you can call it a dick move.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes