Asmodeix

Aug 10, 2017
I've tried literally every choice on the christmas event but somehow the MC still gets screwed...

As for Emily's 3rd scene, are you referring to the one where "MC wrestles against Emily" instead of Alexa vs Emily or is it the one where MC solo goes to the basement for gym exercise? If so, then the choice would be to go to the gym by yourself and select "I think I saw Emily go down" instead of Sam's choice...

Mind sharing me your save there bud?
It's the one between those two that i miss, i have the one with alexa, the one with the mc, the missing one and then the one alone with Emeliy in the basement.

Here is my save by the way. I'll check later the exact choices you have to make for xmas and let you know.

Daeeron

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
I love this game but man it's getting confusing. I have a bunch of scenes to unlock but I can't seem to get anything new other than the same paths i've been down before.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I love this game but man it's getting confusing. I have a bunch of scenes to unlock but I can't seem to get anything new other than the same paths i've been down before.
I have 1 scene with Sam i have to unlock, 2 with Alexa and 4 with MC, the ones with MC aren't hard since it tells you what to do, but no the others, the loop just keep repeating itself all over again without anything new.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
See if I can explain this right, maybe the Llama Man can correct me if I'm wrong. As you progress through the game, you get "points" for doing things with the girls. For example, being with Alexa a lot, choosing scenes that erm get her off, unlocks scenes with her. It may take several loops to build up your points. It may take 10 loops to see everything in the game. A walkthrough isn't really necessary. Just choose different options each loop and you'll see everything eventually.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
new game? meeh
think i had 3 different saves for each path for every event, lol

annoying to organize saves like that again

Reactions: supersomeone

Bagot

Sep 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do miss one in Emily's path, the third gym scene. Wondering if previous choices interfere. Any advices ?
Can you please tell me for the "Christmas retry following Alexa's advice" what specific decisions I've to take because I've replayed the event like 20 times and tried doing different options but I always end up having sex with the damn robot.

Bagot

Sep 22, 2019
Also anyone know why I can't download the saves? They just end up having network errors which is odd.

Reactions: DMC

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Can you please tell me for the "Christmas retry following Alexa's advice" what specific decisions I've to take because I've replayed the event like 20 times and tried doing different options but I always end up having sex with the damn robot.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
I could, but I like what I've done. It's built off of persistent data, so you could keep a save at the gallery and revisit that way if you want.
I hope you don't cave to pressure and put the gallery in options. I love that you made it part of the story. It's more immersive. Also, I just love what you're doing, man. It's a slow burn and it's awesome.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
I guess? Your stealing my work that I've put a lot of effort into. But at least you've stolen the best version of it.

But it is what it is. So enjoy it, it's a good update ;)
Could you add/share an android version.

Really enjoyed the previous versions, though the timeloop confused me, so felt I got stuck last time I played.

Keep up the good work

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes