GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
From what I can tell, the removal of NTR is basically this: originally the bad dude will get to have his way with the girls and you have no choice but to rewind time; now after all of these happened the girl in question pop up and reve
Yeah I'm fine with the ntr I was just wondering if it was actually removed/had a plan to put it back in if so.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Yeah I'm fine with the ntr I was just wondering if it was actually removed/had a plan to put it back in if so.
The NTR was removed, reworked, and added back into the game a couple updates prior to final release.

Patreon categorizes mind control as rape which they no longer allow so the dev just reimplemented the same exact scenes and added an extra scene to let it follow guidelines
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The NTR was removed, reworked, and added back into the game a couple updates prior to final release.

Patreon categorizes mind control as rape which they no longer allow so the dev just reimplemented the same exact scenes and added an extra scene to let it follow guidelines
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does that actually make any sense? I don't play the NTR, but I thought that doing so affects the girls with a corruption zeta score, how does that work if it isn't the actual girls that the "NTR" is with? (And does it actually count if it isn't the real girls anyway?)

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Does that actually make any sense? I don't play the NTR, but I thought that doing so affects the girls with a corruption zeta score, how does that work if it isn't the actual girls that the "NTR" is with? (And does it actually count if it isn't the real girls anyway?)
I don't think its meant to be taken as canon and more as just being compliant to Patreon rules.

The girls are corrupted by it though even though they aren't even in the room and while I remember people questioning that before, I don't remember anyone ever had an answer for it.

I'm not some NTR or vanilla purist so I think if it "counts" is up to each person. Seeing what vanillafags usually bitch about I'd imagine they'd hate it, while most cucks would probably like it.

4.50 star(s) 224 Votes