doodle27

Feb 16, 2020
can't pick Bailey for halloween event or prom anymore
Have you met/dated all the other ladies before hand?
You need to have met all the other girls in order before you can continue since version 1.42.

If you check the changelog it will say: "Side character loops can only be continued when the next side character is unlocked (i.e. Bailey can only be invited to a movie, once Ashley has been introduced)"

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Have you met/dated all the other ladies before hand?
You need to have met all the other girls in order before you can continue since version 1.42.

If you check the changelog it will say: "Side character loops can only be continued when the next side character is unlocked (i.e. Bailey can only be invited to a movie, once Ashley has been introduced)"
I've played the whole game including all of Bailey's route. Her silhouette doesn't appear for halloween or prom anymore.

andrei88990

Mar 19, 2024
Yo this was such a suprise the graphics are top notch the story starts very vanilla tipical of this kind of game but then it takes a 180 and gets super intersting I have enjoy it very much, thank you dev.

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
How does the dev get so many videos with such little file size? Has like hundreds of videos and is hardly 3gb lol, feels like games with half the videos are always 6gb minimum

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
Yeah I know....normally I am on better behaviour ,)

Then again I can critique that the game baited me with the completed tag but then you notice the game is basically only halfway done.

If the game has spaghetti code and its just not feasible enough to continue then yeah. I can see why they start fresh.
Anyway have a nice weekend.

Not to take away your hype but the game is essentially not done. They start a new project that continues the story. If they put a proper ending in this one I don't know.
Just wanted to let you know.
Except you didn't play it, so you weren't baited into anything. You quite literally did not take "the bait". Tell us that you don't know how episodic and progressive storytelling works without actually saying those words. (EDIT TO ADD: Or tell us that you don't know how possibly working with outdated software and techniques is easier when moving to a totally new project.) Oh, you already did. Thanks! Hey at least you're bringing engagement to what has been and remains a, subjectively, fantastic effort by the dev. By the way, critiquing something is the act of providing feedback in the form of a detailed analysis after having an experience. You didn't have the experience therefore there is no way you can legitimately provide a detailed analysis of it. You're welcome.

Man, you must really hate shows that aren't full fledged films, especially ones with multiple ... *checks notes* ... seasons. By your logic you must also dislike films that are in a series. How delightfully limited in scope.

Also, when I say that I genuinely hope you have a positive day, I'm not being disingenuous. I really hope you have a positive day, you seem to need one.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Except you didn't play it, so you weren't baited into anything. You quite literally did not take "the bait".
I mean it did bait me on checking the game thread from the update page because it had the completed tag and I anticipated a...well...completed game xD

Man, you must really hate shows that aren't full fledged films, especially ones with multiple ... *checks notes* ... seasons. By your logic you must also dislike films that are in a series. How delightfully limited in scope.
You are absolutely correct. I haven't watch breaking bad for example until the last season was done.
I must say I had a wonderful time watching the show. (y)

As for limit the scope.
There are shows or games I can watch/play in the meantime so I am quite comfortable with my approach.

Also, when I say that I genuinely hope you have a positive day, I'm not being disingenuous. I really hope you have a positive day, you seem to need one.
Thanks man. I hope you have one as well. Your post is reading a bit passive agressive ngl.

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
I was disappointed by the ending, upset that there is no continuation with Meiko, maybe with Mai... Is this really the end, God forbid the author to come up with phase 2,3. Let there be a mini-series, and the phases as seasons. The main roles are cool, of course, but I would like more secondary characters, like Ashley, Bailey, Meiko. And just to go crazy, I hate NTR, but add him too. What a terrible thing. The battle of Evil and Good will flare up. Harem vs NTR battle. It would be cool.

4.50 star(s) 222 Votes