Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So you came to complain about a game you haven't even played? Man this site is full of interesting people.
Yeah I know....normally I am on better behaviour ,)

Then again I can critique that the game baited me with the completed tag but then you notice the game is basically only halfway done.

If the game has spaghetti code and its just not feasible enough to continue then yeah. I can see why they start fresh.
Anyway have a nice weekend.

Finally I can revisit the game and finishing it.
Playing this game update by update is hard because every time update released, I already forgotten the progress (choice selection) I've done. So I decide to stay away. Thankfully it's finished now. GJ LlamaMann Games !(y)
Not to take away your hype but the game is essentially not done. They start a new project that continues the story. If they put a proper ending in this one I don't know.
Just wanted to let you know.

Reactions: restlez

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Finally I can revisit the game and finishing it.
Playing this game update by update is hard because every time update released, I already forgotten the progress (choice selection) I've done. So I decide to stay away. Thankfully it's finished now. GJ LlamaMann Games !(y)
Except it's not finished...

Phase 2/Part 2 sequel will soon be out.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Not to take away your hype but the game is essentially not done. They start a new project that continues the story. If they put a proper ending in this one I don't know.
Just wanted to let you know.
Except it's not finished...
Sequel or unfinished story line is not the problem. My problem with this game was I always forgotten what to do in new update. Which path/dialog choice not to be repeated and so on. That's why I lost interest and decide to waiting for a complete tag, disregard the story line finished or not.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Sequel or unfinished story line is not the problem. My problem with this game was I always forgotten what to do in new update. Which path/dialog choice not to be repeated and so on. That's why I lost interest and decide to waiting for a complete tag, disregard the story line finished or not.
There's an in game help system now that I think directs you to scenes you've not seen. I didn't have need for it by the time it was added but it might help if starting from scratch

Reactions: Benn Swagger

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1555 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port to the COMPLETED version.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Completed?! Oh no.... There could have been soooo much more with this premise... What a waste of potential.
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

These clueless drive-by comments are hilarious. Not a single damn one of them has been paying any attention to the news for months now but that doesn't stop them from airing out these ignorant complaints over the "Completed" tag.

Parnso Just in case you didn't notice the many times people have said this including SonsOfLiberty's post a mere 5 posts ahead of your own... this is not the end of the story... Part 1 is concluded... Part 2 is already in development.

Last edited:

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes & Trophy Scenes
[Version 1.5 beta Compatible]
[Updated on 20/05/2024]

View attachment 1661476

Unlocked in this version (1.5 beta):

Previews:

To use the save files, you must first open the game.
Now follow the tutorials below to make it work:

Path for the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
I've downloaded this a couple updated ago and there were older scenes still locked.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Whoa. Completed. Marketed right, this game is going to make so damn much money on Steam.

Edit: Welp. Guess not. Reading the comments, sounds like it's just part 1. I haven't played in a bit. Still think this has great Steam potential though. I rarely laugh out loud in these sort of games & though most of the sex situations just weren't hot to me (other than the "roommate's" content and some artisan dairy farming from the "landlady") I was thoroughly entertained throughout.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So, why the completed tag if it's not finished? Are they gonna do Phase 2 in a totally separate game/download? lol

4.50 star(s) 222 Votes