Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I played a couple of versions when it came out. Now that it's Complete, what's the difference with the Rework?
Is it a different game engine or an entirely different store?

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I played a couple of versions when it came out. Now that it's Complete, what's the difference with the Rework?
Is it a different game engine or an entirely different store?
I think the difference is he polished it up and is adding features in prep for the steam version

Reactions: Slayerz

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
so i dont understend, last 2 updates are without content? i dont see any new scenes from 1.5 to 1.6
1.5 re-added all the changed ntr prom stuff that was removed due to patreon and 1.6 added Halloween stuff for characters who didn't have scenes.

It's all in the OP in the change log section.

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
A very much personal me problem xD

I just hate playing in updates, arcs, seasons...you name it. I like to play in my own pace and when a game is finished without having the constant thought in the back of my head when the current content has been reached. So if a dev decides to split his games in projects but catches me with the not really "completed" tag I get dissapointed.

If Sexbot "Phase 1" has a nice conclusion for the player then yes I pretty much would agree with you.
Anyway my mood is kinda sour today and wanted to rant a bit. Don't mind me.

Oh.......
You don't really get the impression that this is a timeloop game when reading the description.....yeah....I don't like timeloop, travel or multiverses storys.
My interest in playing this game just plummeted to zero xD

Thanks for answering. Have fun guys.
So you came to complain about a game you haven't even played? Man this site is full of interesting people.

4.50 star(s) 222 Votes