Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
Please forgive me for the stupid question..I haven't played this game. Steam describes the "Sexbot - Holiday DLC", which includes Sexbot Halloween Special and Sexbot XXXmas Special. The release date is scheduled for Q4 2024 on Steam. Is this content already made by the developer? After doing some research, I suspect this is all included and done. Considering that the developer is already busy with the new part.

house66

Jan 21, 2021
:FacePalm:
Oh no, if only there was a 100% free-to-see picture from a link provided by the dev in the same post as that dark picture, that isn't dark and shows what's being written about...
Click. The. Link. You. Idiot.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out...
thanks for the idiot I understood perfectly well that the dimly lit image was an owl decoy to interest readers.
I suggest you avoid insults.
many greetings until next time

Reactions: ZWCook

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
Please forgive me for the stupid question..I haven't played this game. Steam describes the "Sexbot - Holiday DLC", which includes Sexbot Halloween Special and Sexbot XXXmas Special. The release date is scheduled for Q4 2024 on Steam. Is this content already made by the developer? After doing some research, I suspect this is all included and done. Considering that the developer is already busy with the new part.
That's correct. The Steam release will be a complete game and the Holiday DLC has completed production as of 1.6.

Reactions: Borlandsmen

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
One note on this, the holiday specials were always designed with DLC in mind. When I separated them from the game, I made sure the price was fair. The main game will cost $14.99 USD, and the Holiday bundle (xxxmas and halloween) will be $1.99. I think that a total price of $17 is very reasonable for the game if you purchased both.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Incest patch. MC calls Emily by her relationship instead of her name. Safe for all versions, may not fix everything for newest version if not updated. If I've missed anything please post screenshots.
Before:
View attachment 1791352
After:
View attachment 1791353
Please note that this is not compatible with the walkthrough mod, you can only use one or the other.
What?!! I want BOTH!! And with chocolate sprinkles, too!

4.50 star(s) 243 Votes