phire2

Jun 15, 2021
Oh no! Is Meiko not getting her own solo scenes with MC?! This game can't be done before that gets in!!! NooOoOoo! I know about the small scene in the side game, but the main game. NooOOoOO

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
New fan signatures from in game! You can hyperlink these signatures to this page by clicking the chainlink icon and pasting this link: https://f95zone.to/threads/sexbot-v0-3-llamamann-games.76954/

Enjoy!

Alexa:
View attachment 1430364
View attachment 1430365

Emily:
View attachment 1430366
View attachment 1430368

Sam:
View attachment 1430369
View attachment 1430371

Lexxx:
View attachment 1430372
View attachment 1430373
Where is that sig where the one blonde (I think the stuck-up popular bitch) is making comically direct eye-contact with you, deadpan expression, dancing in place with her head not moving an milometer, doing that sexy retro hip-swivel? I think the camera might jumpcut to zoom-in as well. Can't remember. Almost an Austin Powers vibe.

The sig is hilarious & probably the best advertisment for this game I've ever seen. Should be included in this sig collection. I saw it from a poster on another thread some months back.

Edit: Nevermind. Found it. Not quite as funny as I'd remembered. But still good. Mandela effect. I was imagining some horizontal neon-pink lighting strips in the background in my memory, which aren't actually there. https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/09/4032068_ezgif-3-240f6faf8f.gif

Last edited:

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
man...modders really stopping giving a crap for this game or what? It has been a while since the game was completed and most mods are not updated yet

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
funny but are there any solution or it is somekind of game mechanism.it start happening after christmas scene
If you're 100% sure it's not from jacking off, my only guess is mods or a save-file issue. Delete mods if you have any. Make a copy of the persistent save data from the roaming\appdata folder, then delete the persistent save from both appdata and the game folders. See if that changes anything. If that doesn't work, I only jacked off during the cowmilking scene and the sister's big inflated tits scene. I did run into an issue when there was not enough tissue handy and almost tripped when you have to do that bathroom waddle with your pants down. But everything else played fine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Borlandsmen

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
uhm seems if i load the last save when the sex bot says look into may eyes and than to b e continued and nothing new happen in this 1,6...so how can i continue from my saves?

doodle27

Feb 16, 2020
uhm seems if i load the last save when the sex bot says look into may eyes and than to b e continued and nothing new happen in this 1,6...so how can i continue from my saves?
Did you have mods installed before? That might be the issue

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Oh no! Is Meiko not getting her own solo scenes with MC?! This game can't be done before that gets in!!! NooOoOoo! I know about the small scene in the side game, but the main game. NooOOoOO
This was just Phase 1. Which has ended. Phase 2 is coming. Who knows what glorious adventures await our MC to come? Only the LlamaMann knows.

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
Guys where is the new video mod for the final release? the guy said it would have come out in the first days of september but have already been 15 days since he posted that note

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes