jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
What are the "Stats" for and can they be changed?

I've only begun this game and have the handholder-mod installed.

Zhangchi

Jan 3, 2022
Sexbot v1.5
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native low-fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here are some examples of what you can expect ( ) :

Disclaimer: this game contained a lot of native animations with very low framerates (below 20 fps , sometimes even 8fps)
Although interpolation can be most of the time very effective, you might notice interpolation artefacts due to very-low fps vids used as inputs
I made a quick playthrough with my mod but I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

This mod will be reworked soon for the final version as better AI models are now available, expect less artefacts and better overall quality

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

no updating ?

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
when the last version video mod comes out?
Guys where is the new video mod for the final release? the guy said it would have come out in the first days of september but have already been 15 days since he posted that note
no updating ?
hey,

yeah sorry about that, I had a lot less free time than I thought for personal reasons.
The workload for reworking all animations is quite huge and I was not satisfied with the initial results
my first goal was to get rid of most of the compression artefacts in animations, especially in dark scenes while keeping the original details.
But the main issue is that the AI engine gives inconsistent results and tends to be too agressive on skin details by example. That's why I'm afraid some people won't like it.

If I don't find an optimal trade-off, I might skip the complete rework and only add the last animations from v1.6, that way, you'll have at least an updated mod.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How do I get to.....the end of the beginning.
If you've completed the requirements for the "endgame", then do the obvious thing when prom time comes around.

It's really, super obvious. So much so, that I question why you'd even ask how to do it.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes