Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I've seen there is a second game in the works, which is pretty awesome to see. I don't think we're going to get more content for the first game and the prom, which is a shame, there was some nice build up between MC and Lexx.

Can't wait for more Ashley and Steph content as well.
Not for this one, but don't be too sure about not getting more for the prom...

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I've seen there is a second game in the works, which is pretty awesome to see. I don't think we're going to get more content for the first game and the prom, which is a shame, there was some nice build up between MC and Lexx.

Can't wait for more Ashley and Steph content as well.
It's not a second game, it's Phase 2 of the same game, continuing the original story.

Sep 12, 2017
This is a hotfix/patch/bugfix, I guess can be whatever, bugfix sound appropriate, and was released June 14th.

Sexbot 1.0.0 - Patch
This is just a quick fix so Mai's last scene is added to the gallery after you see it.

1. Download the file HERE
2. Drop this file into the "game" folder
3. Overwrite the old file when prompted

Mega

the mega link isnt working anymore, sadly

Ryan_dilanc

Jul 31, 2022
This is a hotfix/patch/bugfix, I guess can be whatever, bugfix sound appropriate, and was released June 14th.

Sexbot 1.0.0 - Patch
This is just a quick fix so Mai's last scene is added to the gallery after you see it.

1. Download the file HERE
2. Drop this file into the "game" folder
3. Overwrite the old file when prompted

Mega
this is for the 1.6 version ?

dimshit

Sep 9, 2022

Sexbot [v1.3] [LlamaMann Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.03 GB

PC: - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

MAC: - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May i ask .. is this BEFORE THE REWORK compressed ??

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I know that , right now last version is 1.6 final .. but im searching for BEFORE THE REWORK compressed ..
Is that what i quote is the correct compressed version ??
What do you mean rework?

The new one is a different phase, or the rework to prepare for Phase 2, or do you mean back before the changes Llama had to make regarding the mind control stuff? Or after he put that stuff back in?

Bit hard to answer, without knowing what exactly you are looking for.

dimshit

Sep 9, 2022
What do you mean rework?

The new one is a different phase, or the rework to prepare for Phase 2, or do you mean back before the changes Llama had to make regarding the mind control stuff? Or after he put that stuff back in?

Im searching for this compressed version

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I know that , right now last version is 1.6 final .. but im searching for BEFORE THE REWORK compressed ..
Is that what i quote is the correct compressed version ??
Ah Ok I don't know, maybe someone has it still, but it is not for dwnl posted anymore.
What do you mean rework?

He means probably before Dumbeon made ruckuss

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes