Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Because I stop after the requirements where met.
Well that's just a stupid thing to have done.

A normal person can handle only so much repetition
So you stopped once you'd unlocked the ending of the first part, that sets up the beginning of the next part with major differences to the timeline, just because you a "normal" person can only handle so much repetition... A "normal" person would have gone on for the clearly signposted ending, so clearly you can handle all the repetition this game has to offer! :ROFLMAO:

Zhangchi

Jan 3, 2022
hey,

yeah sorry about that, I had a lot less free time than I thought for personal reasons.
The workload for reworking all animations is quite huge and I was not satisfied with the initial results
my first goal was to get rid of most of the compression artefacts in animations, especially in dark scenes while keeping the original details.
But the main issue is that the AI engine gives inconsistent results and tends to be too agressive on skin details by example. That's why I'm afraid some people won't like it.

If I don't find an optimal trade-off, I might skip the complete rework and only add the last animations from v1.6, that way, you'll have at least an updated mod.
yeah sure,just take your time, we all want you to have the best result

chobot

Oct 29, 2018
Incest patch. MC calls Emily by her relationship instead of her name. Safe for all versions, may not fix everything for newest version if not updated. If I've missed anything please post screenshots.
Before:
View attachment 1791352
After:
View attachment 1791353
Please note that this is not compatible with the walkthrough mod, you can only use one or the other.
Where exactly should I put the file? I tried the game directory and some other folders and it doesn't seem to work.

yxdsaq

Sep 8, 2018
This game is genius
it's fun, it's an interesting (and well executed) concept, characters are diverse and well made, animations are impressive, I can go on and on, it's easily one of the best RenPy games I've played, and I'm somehow only sad to see the "Final" added to it :LOL:

1726863465736.png
The kind of stupid detail I really appreciate

Do you guys still have a link to the first batch of Fan signatures?

Jun 13, 2018
This game is genius
it's fun, it's an interesting (and well executed) concept, characters are diverse and well made, animations are impressive, I can go on and on, it's easily one of the best RenPy games I've played, and I'm somehow only sad to see the "Final" added to it
you do realize this part 1 of 3, right? there will be MUCH more to come hopefully.....

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
This game is genius
it's fun, it's an interesting (and well executed) concept, characters are diverse and well made, animations are impressive, I can go on and on, it's easily one of the best RenPy games I've played, and I'm somehow only sad to see the "Final" added to it :LOL:

View attachment 4054681
The kind of stupid detail I really appreciate

Do you guys still have a link to the first batch of Fan signatures?
Part 2 - https://f95zone.to/threads/sexbot-recalibrated-v2-00-techdemo-llamamann-games.225560/

SkyG's

Jun 9, 2024
Honestly, I didn't understand that game very well, I did manage to have sex with several girls but the story itself was very confusing, in 7 days you had to make sure your best friend didn't hurt your mother, but when you achieved that object you best friend changed plans and kidnapped your sister, then the mc jumped in time 7 days ago and you had to ensure that they did not harm your sister, and when you achieved this, your best friend kidnapped another relative or friend of yours, and from that The game was about repeating the same story (because when you repeated the 7 days again it didn't give you a new story but the same one you just played a minute ago, only you had to choose different options but the dialogue was always the same)10 times in less than 5 minutes, and well it's an endless boring loop in which you had to make your friend not fuck anyone and you had to play that game with a guide mod because if you made a mistake in something extremely tiny you could cause him to You had to possibly repeat the same route that you just finished a minute ago, in conclusion it is a boring game, with a boring story, an extremely difficult game and if you are not a gaming legend you could end up playing the same story from before one minute 100 times.

Reactions: theolin

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Honestly, I didn't understand that game very well, I did manage to have sex with several girls but the story itself was very confusing, in 7 days you had to make sure your best friend didn't hurt your mother, but when you achieved that object you best friend changed plans and kidnapped your sister, then the mc jumped in time 7 days ago and you had to ensure that they did not harm your sister, and when you achieved this, your best friend kidnapped another relative or friend of yours, and from that The game was about repeating the same story (because when you repeated the 7 days again it didn't give you a new story but the same one you just played a minute ago, only you had to choose different options but the dialogue was always the same)10 times in less than 5 minutes, and well it's an endless boring loop in which you had to make your friend not fuck anyone and you had to play that game with a guide mod because if you made a mistake in something extremely tiny you could cause him to You had to possibly repeat the same route that you just finished a minute ago, in conclusion it is a boring game, with a boring story, an extremely difficult game and if you are not a gaming legend you could end up playing the same story from before one minute 100 times.
TLDR: I don't like the loop. ;) This game is not difficult at all. You turn on the assistant if you're having a hard time completing a girl's scenes, pick the girl you want and run through it. Your reward? More pics/video of hot 3d animated ladies. Badabing badaboom.

Reactions: yourmomma
Jun 13, 2018
TLDR: I don't like the loop. ;) This game is not difficult at all. You turn on the assistant if you're having a hard time completing a girl's scenes, pick the girl you want and run through it. Your reward? More pics/video of hot 3d animated ladies. Badabing badaboom.
i actually enjoy the loop....but yeah, the assistance thing makes each individual path easy as hell!

zzy1536940398

May 24, 2018
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes & Trophy Scenes
[Version 1.5 beta Compatible]
[Updated on 20/05/2024]

View attachment 1661476

Unlocked in this version (1.5 beta):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previews:

To use the save files, you must first open the game.
Now follow the tutorials below to make it work:

Path for the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
Can you provide an Android version? Please.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
There's actually a deeper story here if you play until the end. Then it's revealed Emperess Amazone took over the corporation by force and rules the galaxy. She doesn't trust MC and some how she knows he'll challenge her dominance and she kidnaps Emily and Sam. The time loops are Alexa trying to find a way to build up MC to be a hero and a way to save everyone and take down Emperess Amazone. Alexa is actually the real hero of the story and Emperess Amazone is the ultimate boss villain. Melvin is just a small type villain and just confused about what friendship means.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hshrink

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
it's an endless boring loop in which you had to make your friend not fuck anyone and you had to play that game with a guide mod because if you made a mistake in something extremely tiny you could cause him to
Can you explain this part? Melvin kidnaps a girl robot clone every time no matter what choices you make. and if you’re talking about avoiding the NTR scenes, I really hope you didn’t need a guide for that.

Jan 4, 2018
Really enjoyed the game Llama! Just a bit of a shame we couldn't take Lexx to Prom, it looked like she was catching feels near the end.

Would have loved to have seen an alternate ending where she helps the MC or corrupts him, which would have been pretty sweet.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 248 Votes